The Internet Date

Mulai dari awal

The Boys: *watches her walk away* she wants me *stops* she wants you!? No! She wants me! Ugh *goes sit down*

Ray: we shouldn't ever took those synchronized talking classes..

Roc: y'all are idiots, she obviously wants me!

Ej: roc, no. Why would she want a dumb nigga!?

Prince: right! You so stupid you tried to put yo m&ms in alphabetical order. You are so stupid that if you got locked in a mattress store and you would sleep on the floor! You aren't the sharpest crayon in the Crayola box.

EJ: you would most likely be the person who would have one leg but would buy a bicycle.

Ray: you would get a glass eye with a living fish in it.

Roc: whatever 😒 *goes to pick up Royal and smells him* UGH HE POOPED AGAIN

*Ray, Prince, and EJ looks at each other*

Roc: bros, can y'all help- *gets cut off to see the boys running with their siblings*

EJ: SEE YOU AT CONJUNCTION BRO *presses the elevator button 7 times*

Ray: YEAH SEE YA *climbs out the window*

Prince: BYE NIGGA *puts Madilyn and Noah over his shoulders and runs down the stairs*

Roc:.. Y'all some bitches.

3 hours later ..

Prince: Ok guys, let's chose who's going to oovoo Miranda. I think it should be me cause I saw her first

Roc: I WAS BORN FIRST

Ray: correction, I was born first. You have no power over this whatsoever.

EJ: I think I should oovoo her

The Boys: why?

EJ: cause I really haven't had any lines in this chapter.

The Boys: true.

Ray: let all the controversy slid. I'll oovoo her and then we will get married. I'll invite y'all.

Prince: I will agree to your deal if you leave me wear a black and red floral tuxedo. Nothing too extravagant. You will be amazed.

Roc: let's just all oovoo her!

EJ: that is the smartest thing you have ever said in a long while. I'm so proud of you

Prince: after this, we'll throw a party.

Ray: it would be called "A trip into intelligence"

EJ: shh, she's calling!

Prince: *sits down and answers* hello beautiful

Miranda: hey guys 😊

Ray: haha *pushes prince out the seat* what you doing Miranda

Miranda: oh nothing, just making new stories

EJ: oh cool *tickles Ray out the seat* can we hear some?

Miranda: once upon a time, there was a boy named tony, he made a sandwich, hopped on his penguin and floated away. He had a lot of hair, but it was pink. So he did not like hotdogs. The end

Roc: *flips EJ out the seat* you are so poetic *rests his head on his fist*

Miranda: haha, you really think so ☺️🙈?

Prince: why yes, *grabs hard cover book and smacks Roc across the head with it , Roc passes out and Prince slides into the seat* you like music?

Miranda: OMG yes, I love a lot of bands like One Direction, 5SOS, Magcon, and etc like they are so awesome

Prince: that's nice. Do you like the group Mindless Behavior *the boys gather around to hear the answer*

Miranda: ew no! They are so ghetto and ew! I don't like them at all 😷 I hate the one with the Afro, he's so nappy headed and TacoBell-an like ew

Prince: 😒 oh really

Ray: haha! 😂

Miranda: don't even get me STARTED on the one with the braids, he looks like my little sister *pulls her little sister in the camera and pushes her out*

Roc: *whispers* damn Ray, she look more like you than you look like you.

Miranda: and the one with the ponytail is so ew! His hairline is so ew!

Roc: 😕

EJ: HA *scoots them over* what do you think about KidsBop

Miranda: annoying little , no singing bastards UGH they ruined music for me

EJ: 😔 oh

Prince: look here, you can't just ruining my bros spirits! THATS MY JOB

Miranda: what do you mean 😛

Prince: WE are mindless behavior and we don't like how you said those things. So imma burst your bubble real quick. You can't make stories, your stories are like crap on crackers. You aren't that pretty, I was just horny. After I think about it, your personality is totally a boner killer , try getting Magcon with that face, GOOD BYE MIRANDA, I hope you get hit with the broom of Poeticness so you can atleast make a book as good as Green Eggs & Ham. *leaves oovoo chat*

Roc: PSH

Ray: Garbage

Prince: *looks at nails* she wasn't even that cute

Roc: tbh

Ray: right

EJ: we are so salty.

The boys: yup