|J.Nelson. D.Jane. LM + 5H?|

Part two for the one before this

Also no shade to 5H it's just to add drama to the story, we love and respect both groups in this account.

also like always not proof read

Dinah looked around the tour bus she was about to be stuck on for the next few hours and instantly felt too small for a place too big; it was quiet.

Too quiet.

She needed the noise, deep down she might possibly miss being in a girl band herself, she saw how much joy it brought her wife but shit happens and they were all doing their own thing with their own fanbase plus Dinah was married now she had someone on her side constantly..well except for now. Little Mix had been off stage for ages and she had yet to see or hear any of the girls with a final look around the bus she smiled at the driver as he opened the door for hers as she bounced off the steps and looked around the back area of the arena.

"Gotcha." Dinah breathed once she saw a back door open with a loud laugh carrying out through the wind, Dinah had that laugh burned into her brain; in a loving way of course.

"Do it again Jes!" Perrie laughed and covered her mouth to control her giggles once she watched the other girl dance along to a Fifth Harmony song copying the dance moves over exaggerating and poorly.

"And they won bloody awards for this shit! Like c'mon America!" Jesy said before throwing her head back laughing before catching Dinah's eye when she let out a cough.

The room instantly fell silent as everyone took another sip of what they were having; obviously having too much.

"Hey babe, I told James to go tell you we were hanging out here.." Jesy looked over at the male to her left and gave him a glare before walking over to the taller blonde and wrapping her arms around her neck; placing small kisses against her neck. "We don't gotta be on the bus for another hour, hang with us."

Dinah's body stiffened she was between supporting her wife and defending something that meant the world to her "Do you guys always do that?"

"Do what?" Jesy asked her eyes glazing over as she took another long sip out of her cup stiffing a giggle.

Dinah contemplated her next move before pushing herself away from Jesy "Make fun of us."

"Us? Oh baby no, not you. Just the others..." Jesy's voice carried off as to end the conversation before making her way back into the circle among her friends; her chest puffing out the slightest bit more to provoke her confidence.

"The others, are my best friends and by making fun of them you were making fun of me." Dinah's voice raised an octave and she cursed herself; she would be damned if she cried in front of her wife's bandmates and entourage.

"Oh Dinah, don't be a baby." Jesy's waved Dinah away instantly ending the conversation and joining the one between Jade and Perrie.

Dinah grabbed Jesy's arm and dragged her out of the room and into the hall in one quick motion that made everyone in the room instantly quiet down; exchanging wide eye glances a makeup artist even throwing out a hail mary in prayers for the two of them.

"What the fuck, babe let go." Jesy hissed her voice instantly thicker as she yanked herself away from Dinah's grip and crossed her arms against her chest to guard herself instantly.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you acting this way? You've sat and talked to those girls you were making fun of and have been nothing but nice to you and you're acting like an ass." Dinah frowned as Jesy stared at her with the blank expression she gets whenever she's tuned out of a conversation.

"It wasn't a big deal baby, it was a joke. A mean one but a joke at that and that's all." Jesy moved closer to the girl and rubbed her sides before grinning up at her "Take me back to the bus yeah? We can hang there."

Dinah stared into Jesy's eyes before letting her shoulders slump slightly there was no use in fighting with a girl who had no interest in doing so; lacing her fingers with the shorter girl's she walked through the room and back out to the best in record time.

Jesy now sober enough to do so waited for Dinah to climb onto the bus before her; as she pushed the girl down onto the couch and hovered over her "Let me apologize.." She carried her voice off as she dropped down to her knees and lifted the bottom of Dinah's shirt before spreading soft kisses against her inner thighs.

Dinah relaxed against the couch and tossed her phone to the other side as it vibrated with incoming texts and calls from three very pissed off girls whom all got tagged in a video on instagram making fun of them; the main star being Jesy with supporting guest Dinah.