Jesy Nelson 2.❤️

"Who is that?" You asked one of the other interns that you were standing next to her, your gaze staying locked on the brunette woman who in the middle of a photoshoot

"Uh Jessica? Jesminda? Jasmine? Something with a J." The other intern said with a bored expression and looking at the laptop as each photo came up.

"She's beautiful don't you think?" You breathed as the pictures seemed to take your breath away before a cough made you jump and your expression turned into pure horror as the woman on the screen was now in front of your eyes.

"You can call me Jesy." The taller brunette smiled at you before extending her hand out towards you to shake.

"Nice to meet you!" You said rather loudly before blushing and shaking her hand rather eagerly. "Not to be too forward but you're breathtaking."

"Well thank you so much." Jesy smiled brightly at you before arching an eyebrow "Can I at least know your name?"

"Oh shit yeah it's y/n." You rubbed the back of your neck blushing slightly as the older woman seemed to take in your expression.

"Well y/n I don't see a camera in your hand so unless you're a creepy stalker you owe me an explanation on why you're here?"

"Oh I'm an intern, I study photography at the university downtown but it'll be ages till I'll be able to take pictures of anyone." You shrugged your shoulders.

"Well y/n I've been needing a personal photographer." Jesy stepped closer to you so her breath was in your ear "For some very naughty pictures so if you're up for it you can find me here." She licked below your earlobe before passing her hotel key into your hand and stepped back breaking the bubble you two were in and went back to her shoot.