||D.Jane.||

Before I start off I want to run two things by you guys!

1. If I made a separate gif/one shot book of Dinah and Jesy would you read them? Since they're my new favorite couple. I would still update my Ally and Jesy one as well. I'm just curious.

2. If I restarted my secret lovers book with jesy x dinah instead of jesy x ally would you guys read it?

Thanks for the feedback!

You and your girlfriend had been curious to say the least

Curious about bringing someone else into the bedroom; not to say the two of you were in a slump you guys had an amazing sex life but you know what they say curiosity killed the cat.

You leaned your head back against the wall as you listened to the members of Fifth Harmony chat about nothing specific when Dinah caught your eye with a small grin.

"Baby? Which one do you want?" She held up the stuffed animal in her hand and smacked it against Camila's head "This one?" She copied the notions with Lauren before glancing back at you "Or this?"

"Why not both?" You said playfully yet with a bit of honesty in your face as you eyed the two latinas before meeting your girlfriends gaze.

"What are you two talking about?" Lauren raised an eyebrow looking between the two of you.

"Debating which one of you to bring into our bedroom." You said casually before bursting out laughing at the two shocked faces; your girlfriend let out a giggle before going into your embrace.

"I'm more than enough woman for her, by the way guys." Dinah shot the group a look before kissing your neck.

"I'm down." Camila blurred out before catching on that the whole thing was a joke leaving the whole room silent.