Perrie Edwards 3.❤️

You watched as your girlfriend, well fiancé was doing an interview with the rest of the group and listened as the interviewer rattled off question after question mostly about their new tour or just basically anything other than what you wanted her...

You watched as your girlfriend, well fiancé was doing an interview with the rest of the group and listened as the interviewer rattled off question after question mostly about their new tour or just basically anything other than what you wanted her to ask. You two had decided to share your engagement in this specific interview because four years ago you two had met at the same interview.

"To close up this interview since I know you girls must be insanely busy, I just heard from a little bird that one of you has some very interesting news to share." The interview stated softly before casting a glance your way causing you to blush.

Jade and Jesy both exchanged a knowing glance as Leigh Anne laughed and all three of them lifted their arms up in an innocent confusion before answering in echoing voices "Nope, not us."

"Oh? Maybe I heard wrong." The interviewer said with a sly smile before focusing her attention on Perrie causing the blonde who had your beard to squirm in her seat with a shit face smile.

"I'm getting marrieddddd." Perrie said in a sing song voice before pointing over to you "We're getting marriedddd." She did a small dance in her seat causing mostly everyone at the interview to explode in a mixture of laughter and congratulations.

Walking over to the bubbly blonde you pressed a kiss against her lips before pulling her into a tight embrace.