|N.Kordei.|

SMUT ISH?

IDK I NEVER REALLY WRITE SMUT I JUST DO IT. LMAO.

OK

SORRY IF THIS SUCKS AND IS THE BASIC ASS SMUT EVERYONE WRITES LMAO

You locked eyes with your girlfriend at lunch earlier than day with your family, you two had been apart for months with her career taking off and you being stupidly busy with university and your day job, being stubborn as your girlfriend was she r...

You locked eyes with your girlfriend at lunch earlier than day with your family, you two had been apart for months with her career taking off and you being stupidly busy with university and your day job, being stubborn as your girlfriend was she refused to let you quit school and join her on the road constantly; she always told you she'd come back to you as soon as she could.

But six months was just too long to be apart from the woman you were desperately in love with.

"Are you alright, y/n? You haven't ate a bite since you got here.." Your mother's concerned voice broke the silent thoughts roaming your mind and brought you down from whatever state of mind you were at.

"Oh, I'm fine. Just not that hungry maybe I'll eat a little later?" You flashed your mother a grin as Normani raised an eyebrow at you, her empty plate an indication that she wasn't going to be eating later and didn't want to hear you complain about how hungry you were.

"Well alright, why don't you show Normani around and I'll yell for you two when dessert is ready." Your mom said motioning you away from the table as you stood up and pulled your girlfriend up off her seat and out to the backyard.

"Seriously y/n, your mom's cooking is amazing. Why didn't you eat?" Normani asked as she followed you down the stairs of the porch and deeper into your backyard.

You had stayed silent till you brought her to your mom's garden, deep enough that you two were mostly hidden from the view of the house but not too far that you wouldn't be able to hear your mom call for you.

"Um, are you proposing to me or something? Because I'd rather not to be bloated from.." You cut Normani off with a desperate kiss to her lips, pulling her closer against your body not wasting a moment to let your hands travel down the length of her back and to grip her perky but firm ass.

"Mm..well hello to you too." Normani laughed softly against your lips as she wrapped her arms around your neck, nibbling on your lower lip with a knowing look "Is this what you meant when you said you were going to eat later?" Her voice turned into a sultry whisper as she moved her hands to slide into your jeans, her skilled fingers playing with the bundle of nerves between your legs.

Letting a soft breath out you locked eyes with your girlfriend a knowing grin on your lips "I missed you so much, let me show you, daddy.." (i cringed lmao bye )

Normani raised an eyebrow but before you allowed her to speak you brought a finger up to her lips as you dropped down to your knees and lifted the girl's red dress up slightly as you licked her inner thigh, biting down on the soft flesh; digging your teeth in to break the skin as the girl let out a soft cry and swatted at the back of your head "Jesus, y/n are you gonna actually eat me or eat my pussy?"

You laughed and moved your hands to grip the girl's ass as you swiped your tongue against her clit, spelling your name out slowly before sucking her clit into your mouth as you felt the girl above you grip the back of your head; almost pushing your face even closer to her.

"Gimme, more." Normani breathed out as you plunged your tongue into her, as she rubbed her clit against your nose practically riding your face.

Humming your response you allowed your tongue to explore every inch of her, to laps at her walls and poke at the soft spots, especially the one that made her back arch and her legs wobble. You loved the way your girlfriend tasted, it was impossible to describe but you preferred to eat her more often than food and the danger of your parents finding you two made her test even more delicious than usual.

Normani lifted one of her legs so it was now resting against your shoulder, giving you more access to her dripping center as you moved two fingers into her, letting your tongue and mouth abuse her clit as she cried out above you.

"Fuck y/n, your mouth feels so good. Don't fucking stop." She cried out as your curled both your fingers until you hit the soft patch that sent her into a moaning mess as you nibbled on her clit; tugging ever so slightly just to soothe it once more with your tongue.

"God, yesss!" Normani cried out as she threw her head back and moved her hips against your face and fingers rather roughly; making it a little hard for you to breathe but she could literal kill you while you were between her legs and you would die a happy woman.

You continued to move your fingers expertly as you felt the woman above you squeeze around your fingers and begin to thrust her hips roughly as she rode out her orgasm, you moaned slightly at the sight of her pussy tighten around your fingers as you removed them once she had ridden out her orgasm and replaced them with your tongue; licking every inch of her, savoring the taste that you had become relatively in love with as she lifted her dress to look down at you with a shit face grin on her face.

"You're amazing, fuck baby.." Normani laughed slightly as she brushed your hair back, not bothering to remove her leg from your shoulder as you were still busily cleaning her up from her previous orgasm and getting ready to give her another one.

"Well now I know why you skipped dinner.." Your mother's voice broke the sweet moment between you two as you instantly jerked back from your girlfriend and shot up quickly to cover your girlfriend up as you came face to face with the woman who birthed you.

"Mom, I uh.." You blushed and tried to hide Mani behind you as you scrambled for an explanation.

"Save it y/n, get inside now." Your mother's voice cut you off as she gave you a look and made her way back inside; once she was a good distance away your girlfriend busted out in a fit of giggles as you seemed to turn a deeper shade of red.

"Well, I'm glad you find it funny babe, because that's literally all the action you're gonna get while we're here now she's gonna be watching us all week!" You rubbed your face before making your way inside followed by your girlfriend who was still a laughing mess.