Dinah Jane 4.❤️

You sat quietly next to your wife as they answered fan's questions at sound check

You sat quietly next to your wife as they answered fan's questions at sound check. You two had previously had a few public fights and her fans have made both your lives hell. Mostly yours.

"So Dinah are you getting a divorced?" One fan yelled out causing your breath to hitch.

"Yeah Dinah leave her! I can treat you better!" Some random guy perked up and soon the arena was full of screaming fans who were more than pleased to take your spot.

You looked down at your shaking hands before towards the door to backstage counting the steps; contemplating running off for privacy but knowing that most of those screaming fans had phones in their hands recording your every move. Your bottom lip was dangerously close to revealing your true emotions when your wife's hand appeared over yours and her fingers laced with yours.

"You guys know what?" Lauren's voice echoed in the arena but was suddenly silenced by Dinah's.

"What I realized is people can be dicks, and the audience tonight is proving just that. I for one can be a dick and y/n can be one too. But she's the best thing that's ever happened to me and I'm sorry to say this but she means more to me than this music thing and if you guys are going to constantly be putting your two cents in and butting into our marriage this might be the end of all this."

With that your wife tossed the mic back over to Lauren before grabbing your hand and pulling you back to the dressing rooms.

"Dinah, you shouldn't of done that, they already hate me.." Your voice followed behind the taller girl as she quickly whipped around to look at you.

"Look at this face y/n, does it look like it gives a fuck? Because it doesn't. Those girls and guys yes they've made me a success and they're the reason we get to live this life but you're my wife. You're what my life revolves around and what my happiness consist of and if they can't accept that then fuck them they need to grow up and stop making me the star of their fucking fanfics or whatever. " Dinah grumbled angrily moving closer to you her chest rising and falling with every breath.

You blinked your eyes up at the taller girl "Is it bad that I want to fuck you right now?"

Dinah let out a laugh before kissing you roughly "Then you better do it ma."

With a low grunt you pushed the other girl onto the couch before attacking her neck with kisses; biting down you smiled when the girl released a few moans and was about to move your hands under her dress when Ally runs into the room.

"Your mics! Take them off please lord Jesus!" Ally shrieked at pointed to the two small mics attached to the both of you which caused you and your wife to burst out laughing; not leaving any room to think about the pissed off fans.