Ally Brooke 2.❤️

You watched your girlfriend pace back and forth in the tiny bathroom of her dressing room she had been feeling sick for the past few weeks but like all the times before neither one of you bothered to ask the painful "are you pregnant?" question si...

You watched your girlfriend pace back and forth in the tiny bathroom of her dressing room she had been feeling sick for the past few weeks but like all the times before neither one of you bothered to ask the painful "are you pregnant?" question since after many fertility treatments, thousands of doctor appointments and  a handful of false hope you both ruled out the kid card in your marriage.

"Baby, relax." You called over to her and reached your arms out to grab onto her before she paced a hole in the floor after a few failed attempts to grab the smaller girl you rested against the sink and looked over when the alarm went off on her iPhone and the tiny white stick sat on the counter seemed to mock both of you.

"I can't look!" Ally said nervously pushing the stick down to the floor so you could read it, your nervous girlfriend now staring at the ground ready for the bad news.

Taking a deep breath you looked down at the test and your whole world felt like it was upside down, all the noise from the area seemed to quiet down and Ally was now pleading with you to make a move or to say something.

"You're pregnant baby.."

"Just throw it away y/n it was stupid to take another test.." Ally shook her head and looked in the mirror obviously not have heard you.

"Allyson you're having a baby!" You said rather loudly and stood up holding the test out to your wife before quickly pulling her into you in a tight embrace.

"We're having a baby!" Ally cried happily beaming up at you before letting out a quiet sob as the tears flooded her face and your shirt.