|| L. Pinnock.||

"Oh my god, can you two stop fighting? It's giving me a massive headache

"Oh my god, can you two stop fighting? It's giving me a massive headache." Jesy exclaimed from the vanity where she was reapplying lipstick for what felt like the trillionth time because she kept getting distracted by the bickering of Jade and your girlfriend Leigh Anne.

"What are you two even fighting about?" Perrie asked as she lifted her blue eyes up to the other two girls who were now fighting about what seemed to be a pair of boots.

"Just everything!" Leigh Anne sighed dropping the boots that she was holding above her head to keep from Jade as she locked eyes with her two other bandmates. "We share everything and I love you girl to pieces but we don't have to share every little thing like how can I be sure you girls don't use my toothbrush?"

She was being overly dramatic and the other three girls had long before known to ignore her when she gets like this.

They didn't call her a drama queen for nothing.

"We don't share everything Leigh, relax." Jesy laughed and tossed her tube of lipstick down before going over and picking the boots up from the ground and held them close to her chest "These are mine, by the way."

"Oh fuck off." Leigh Anne gave a smile towards jesy before once again approaching the dramatic tone she just had "We don't have to share everything we need boundaries."

"You know what we do share?" Jade's voice seemed to startle everyone since Leigh had over powered her in the fight.

"What jade? What do we share that's so important that you seemed to claim everything of mine." Leigh crossed her arms against her chest and waiting for a response.

"Your girlfriend." Jade gave a small smirk at Leigh before walking across the other two girls and towards the doorway; passing you with a quick kiss on your cheek as you walked into the room to meet three pairs of eyes that were burning holes into your skull.

"Y/n?" Leigh's voice was high pitched and her face was already pulling on to be a stern pout before you could answer she was making her way towards you not saying a single nice word of you or any that you wish to repeat.

Just remember, there is nothing more scary than a singer scorned by love.

Good luck y/n.