Jesy/Dinah/5H.♥

Not proof read

Not proof read. I couldn't decide if I should put this in my Dinah x Jesy story or my Ally x Jesy one so it'll be here and maybe different parts.

Dinah's POV

It's been ten years since Fifth Harmony had performed together and in two days we'll be performing together and actually seeing one another for the first time in years, to put that we were strangers was saying it lightly as soon as Fifth Harmony stopped being a band we soon realized that our career and personal lives were going down very different paths and somewhere along the way we just fell off.

Somehow I got the bright idea of letting all the girls stay at my home as to "bond" and "catch up" but now the strangest feeling was setting in as the minutes on the clock ticked by alarming me that rehearsals started real soon and the girls will be coming back home with me in a few hours. Shifting my weight to turn off the alarm before it woke up the sleeping girl on my chest, I shifted her onto the bed getting a very angry yet sleepy groan as her green eyes opened to stare at me before squinting ever so dramatically.

"Not yet, I'm warm." Jesy's voice spoke up against the silent room her accent was always the thickest when she was sleepy and after all these years it still melted my heart. She continued to rewrap her self around me her swollen belly slightly keeping a distance between us but she persisted in as much contact as possible.

"I've got to go babe." I ran my fingers trough her tangled tresses as she protested with soft groans and wet kisses against my neck after a few seconds I extended my arms, pushing the girl away gently and kissing her forehead "Sleep Jesminda, I'll be home by the time you wake up." I promised her and laid a kiss on her nose and belly before climbing out of he bed and going to get ready.

After Rehearsals.

Following the girl's into the kitchen I listened to the conversation Lauren and Normani were having about what they've been up to as Ally and Camila compared stories of their travels and adventures.

"Uh, Dinah? There's a topless chick in your backyard..." Lauren stopped midsentence and pointed out the window causing all the girls to turn their attention to whatever was going on.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow and pushed between the girls to see exactly what thy meant, shaking my head slightly; I watched as Jesy's bare back was towards as she did her "morning" yoga indicating that she had just only woke up minutes ago. Taking in the way her back muscles flexed against the moves she made and the tiny butterfly on her lower back seemed to be in mere motion of flight as she reached up.

"That's my wife guys.."

"Jesy?!" Ally's voice piped up a bit higher when Jesy turned towards the window her bare chest and stomach in full display for all to see even if she was unaware.

"Damn, she got fat." Normani commented before Camila elbowed her "No Mani, she's pregnant!" Camila responded in a whisper as I made my way outside to warn the girl.

After a few minutes I rejoined the girl's back in the kitchen along with a fully clothed Jesy. "Sorry about that I just didn't expect you guys to be back so soon..."Jesy replied shyly as she smiled and greeted each girl.

Lauren smiled and rested her hands on Jesy's belly when they pulled away from their interaction "Hey, no worries it's your home after all, congrats by the way! Do you know what you're having?"

"A girl." I grinned and grabbed onto Jesy's hips pulling her away from Lauren just to cuddle her embrace.

"Wait, hold up. D, you got married and are having a kid why didn't we know this?" Normani laughed and raised an eyebrow as the girls looked over intrigued.

"I'll make you guys snacks, go ahead and chat baby." Jesy smiled up at me before wiggling out of my arms and scooting us out of the kitchen.

Settling on the couch I waited for the girls to all find a seat before starting "I mean we've been broken up as a group for ten years and Jesy and I have been married for eight. As you know I toured with Little Mix right after we stopped working together and Jesy and I just clicked, it was natural and well yeah, she's still in her band and I still perform too but my main focus right now is acting and well that baby when she's born."

"And our invite got lost in the mail?" Camila joked before offering a smile "You're so grown up D, I'm so proud of you."

"How could you Dinah?" Ally's small voice broke the congratulatory speeches as everyone turned to look over at her.

"Ally, we haven't talked in years how was I supposed to just invite you to my wedding?"

"No, you knew Jesy and I dated. Why didn't you ask me? or say something.."

Furrowing my brows, I took a few deep breaths to keep my voice and anger at bay "Ask you? You and Jesy dated when we had just gotten off the X Factor, We were all babies you two never even had sex Allyson. She's my wife, she's having my baby do you see the difference?"

The room stayed silent until Jesy walked into the living room balancing a tray of rinks and a tray of different snacks "What'd I miss?"

"Nothing, let me help you!" Ally perked up to kill the silence as she reached for a tray before I intersected her and grabbed both trays from Jesy "Here lovely, sit down I got it." Placing the trays down on the table, I moved my hands to Jesy's back and stomach helping her sit down as everyone helped themselves to the snacks.

If anything could go wrong this weekend the fact that one of my ex best friends still having the hots for my wife would be at the top of that list.