Chapter 32

Woo woo, another early update. I am on a roll! I'm going to try my hardest to update Thursday or Friday, since I start school Wednesday. I'm getting so excited. Enjoy the chapter! :D

Rachel xx

*

*

*

Rachel's P.O.V

*

*

*

“Will she be okay?” A voice says. I can’t quite figure out whose voice it is though.

“Her recovery is going well; on the other hand an infection is slowly spreading throughout her brain. If she doesn’t wake up soon, we’ll have to go through further procedures.” Another voice says. Where am I? Why can’t I freaking open my eyes. I want to see the world, not all this black darkness. Someone grabs my hand.

“Rach, you have to fight this, whatever it is. We all believe in you.” Someone whispers into my ear. This is starting to get scary. Who is this, the name of this person in on the tip of my tongue. The person tightens their grip on my hand, but I don’t have a reaction. That’s different. Normally you feel stuff in your hand. Speaking about feeling stuff, there’s a weird feeling spreading throughout my body. I feel a force of some sort lifting me out of my body. I guess my soul? Wait am I dyeing? No it can’t be. I’m only 20? Right? Whatever state of mind, body I’m in, it put me in the 3rd person perspective, I can see me. I can see the room. My mom is sitting to the left of me and my dad has his hand on her shoulder. To the right of me are 6 people. 1 of them I recognize instantly which is Eden. She’s has been my best friend for who knows how long. There are 5 other people, but I can’t quite place who they are… wait. That’s One Direction. One Direction is with me. One Direction is with me at the hospital? That can’t be right. But it could be. I must be forgetting something. But what? I remember everything clearly. I have a boyfriend named Tyler, I’m a 1st grade teacher, and I’m 20 years old. My name is Rachel Eggleston. Rachel Eggleston from Illinois. I guess I’m friends with One Direction. That’s a plus.

*

*

*

1 week earlier, Eden’s P.O.V

*

*

*

I bet Rachel is having the time of her life in that closet. Zayn stands up and opens the door, only to see them snogging each other. Well I guess that proves that they missed each other. Alot.

“Time’s up!” Zayn says. Another door slams open. I turn to see Tyler walking in. How does he know where I live?

“Hey Ra- The fuck is this?!” Tyler goes from happy to pissed off in a mere 2 seconds. Yes I counted. Tyler marches over and punches Rachel, knocking her to the ground.

“What the fuck Tyler! You can’t just go around fucking punching people!” I yell at him while standing up. I look over to see Rachel on the ground unconscious. “You’re gonna pay.”

“Eden calm down.” Harry says pulling me away from Tyler.

“How dare you cheat on me you bitch.” Tyler spits on Rachel. He turns to Louis. “What do you think you’re doing?! Kissing my girlfriend!” Tyler yells. The sass master walks over and pushes Tyler, making him step back.