Raul Tejada ➵ Imprisoned

Raul Tejada
Fallout New Vegas
Warning: None

Raul TejadaFallout New VegasWarning: None

"How'd you get into this mess?"

"I said they looked like the green giant..."

Raul snorted out a laugh, making me smile a bit. I had recently been tossed into the same hell cell as him. We'd been trapped together for nearly a week. Had I been on my own, I'd have lost it by now, but, thanks to Raul, this place wasn't half bad. We had food and water and whatnot, but, at the same time, knowing the monsters giving it to you were gonna eat you... There are better things. There was a loud banging on the door and I jumped a little, standing behind Raul, "What are they doing? They never come around this time of day..."

Raul shrugged, "Maybe they're hungry."

"That's not funny!"

"It's a little funny."

The loud banging continued before the door opened. I saw someone, a human, walk in, and sighed, "Just another prisoner."

The person frowned, "Prisoner? I think the fuck not. You two are getting the hell out of here."

Me and Raul exchanged a glance as the person walked in, "Seriously, leave before more of them come."

We walked to the door nervously, "What about you?"

The person shrugged, "I'm gonna grab any of this. That is... if you two don't want it."

I frowned, "No... you can have it."

"Cool."

I watched in confusion as the person crammed seventeen empty cans and two toasters into their coat, then shooed us off again before giving a clipboard a glare. Raul and I stepped out and looked around stupidly. He looked at me sideways, "What now?"

I shrugged, "Dunno. My home was destroyed by these brutes... Maybe I'll head to Freeside."

He frowned, "No... Why don't you come live with me? I have a place a little ways away from here. Has enough food and supplies to keep the two of us alive."

I sighed, "No, I don't want you to feel like I'm invading..."

"It's fine, really. I-"

The person who freed us poked their head out of the door, "If you don't move in with him, I will."

Raul looked to me expectantly and I sighed, "Fine..." I linked my arm through his, "Lead the way, partner."

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??