Nick Valentine ➵ Photos

Nick Valentine
Fallout 4
Warning: Heavy Fluff

Nick ValentineFallout 4Warning: Heavy Fluff

"If I stay here, will you come back?"

"Oh, don't be so dramatic. I'm just going to grab a bite to eat, you want... Sorry... I still consider you human."

Nick scoffed, "Yeah, what human has a metal arm and wires sticking out of their back?"

"Oh hush with all that. You're not human, but you're a person. How's that?" I put on his coat, ready to step out into the cold.

He stood up, objecting, "Well, wait just a minute, I can't let you go out in the cold. Let me cook something for you."

I chuckled, my hand resting on the doorknob, "You don't have to do that, Nick. That machine out there is the only one that can make good noodles. No offense."

"I agree... but... just don't leave, alright?"

I took my hand off the handle, frowning sensitively, "Nick...? Is there something going on? Are you alright? You don't usually want my company so bad."

He smiled a little, pulling me onto his lap on the couch, "Are you kidding me? I love having you around; otherwise I would've said no when you asked me out for coffee."

"I forgot you couldn't drink coffee. No need to rub it in."

He chuckled, putting one arm around my waist, and the other holding my own. I smiled, "While I'm on your lap, let me give you a quick Christmas list of mine."

He let out a soft laughter, making me feel warm. Nick smiled up at me, his eyes full of compassion, reflecting the Christmas lights strewn around the rim of the living room. I put an arm around the back of his shoulder, a small smile on my lips. I dipped down, giving him a quick kiss. As soon as I pulled away, he leaned up, keeping his lips on mine and having me settle on him again. I felt myself slide back off of his lap and onto the couch, my legs still thrown over him. He turned his head to the side, keeping his lips against mine. He pulled away for a second, blushing, "Damn... forgot you need air..."

I chuckled, swiping my tongue across my bottom lip, "Don't worry about it. You might as well be my air. Couldn't live without you." I sighed, "Now that I've caught my breath, you wanna give it another g--"

He kissed me almost immediately, me falling gently onto the couch, him hovering, but not quite, over me. He chuckled, pulling at my bottom lip gently before darting his tongue in my mouth. I dug my nails into his shoulder gently, getting a soft sound of approval from him.

There was a loud, bright flash and the sound of a shutter clicking. Staying over me, Nick looked to the source, seeing Piper poke her head above the desk. The picture came out of the old camera, and she fanned herself with it so the color would show. I blushed, and looked to Nick. He frowned, "Piper? What the hell? How long have you been back there?"

She leaned back on her heels, stretching, "Two hours. I was waiting for you to 'spill the tea' about a case," she looked at the photo in her hands, "But I think I got something better. This'll be on the front page." She thought for a second, "Oh, I know: 'Detective One and Detective Two make Detective Three'! No... thats too long of a title..."

Nick rolled his eyes, leaning off of me, allowing me to sit up. I stood up, frowning, "Piper, you can't put that in the paper."

Nick stood behind me, a hand on my waist defensively, "Yeah, that'd be a..." He looked to me, "What do you call it?"

"That'd be a real dick move, Piper."

She sighed, "Fine I won't publish it." She went to the door, dropping the photo and letting it fall to the floor. She winked, "This week." She shut the door, and I frowned after her, crossing my arms. Nick picked up the photo, handing it to me, "Damn... We really are the sexiest couple in the Commonwealth."

I smiled at him, "And they said synths weren't self aware. Shame on them."

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??