Muggy ➵ Revenge

Muggy
Fallout New Vegas
Warning: None

MuggyFallout New VegasWarning: None

I sat at a table in the Dome. After turning just about every robot with a voice into a synth, we had to expand the place, and give everyone their own room. I sat in the kitchen as the ex-toaster cooked eggs. I sipped coffee from a mug. The man practically threw my plate in front of me and stormed out. Burnt wires. My favorite. I sighed, and tossed the plate into the trash. I continued to sip my drink, and Dala entered, both of the ex-lightswitches on each arm. She grinned at me, "Hey there. What're you up to?"

"Nothing. Why? What are you doing?"

She gestured to the women with her, "Studying how these two have adapted to their new bodies. More or less."

I smiled a little as they grabbed food, and left. I held my mug to my mouth, blowing a little. Suddenly a gunshot rang, and my cup shattered. The coffee ended up on my lap, alongside white glass shatterings. I sighed, and stared at the 'mug'. I looked to my right, to see Muggy, with a revolver in hand. I smiled slightly, "I thought you collected mugs, not destroyed them."

He narrowed his eyes, "That mug was Dr.O's."

That explained it. Out of all he synths, I was closest to Muggy. He was just too funny. Not to mention he was gorgeous. He had dark brown hair, freckles, and cliché cowboy getup, with spurs that jingle jangled. I didn't exactly trust him with a revolver, especially since he tried to kill Zero (on multiple occasions), but I wasn't about to tell him off. I put napkins over the coffee in my lap, doing what I could to clean up. I looked to my friend as he sat down, "What's on the agenda for today?"

He tapped his chin thoughtfully, then snapped his fingers. Before he could speak, I interrupted him, "No. We're not killing Zero."

He looked fairly offended, "Don't call him that! Call him 'O'. It pisses him off more."

"You do realize that his actual job is damaging machines, right?"

He put a thumb to his chest, puffing it proudly, "Luckily for you, I'm not a machine! I'm a human!"

"You're a Synth. You can't be killed by water, or a poked with a fork, but you can still be killed."

He frowned at me, "Bold of you to assume I can die."

"Everyone dies at some point, Muggy."

"I'm taking O with me."

"I don't know why you're still upset with him. He made you, and now you're human. You win, in the end."

Muggy slammed a fist on the table, "Yes, but now he's human too! It's just not fair! I'm a machine, he's a machine. I'm a human, he's a human. I'm alive, he soon won't be."

I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose, "What did you do?"

"Put Viagra in his coffee machine."

Oh my god. Zero drank so much coffee, he had to buy his own coffee maker and put it in his room so he wouldn't overheat ours. He even has to buy his own coffee. I sighed, "How much?"

"Well, the bottle said only two pills for a male..."

"So you put the whole bottle in?"

"Yes."

"Including the plastic?"

"I had to laser it all down to liquid form, but yes."

I shrugged a shoulder. Oh well. I could do Zero's job just as well as he had. I looked to Muggy, "Well, guess I might be lined up for a job soon. Viagra isn't made to kill, but-"

He frowned, "What do you mean 'it's not made to kill'? The bottle said, and I quote, 'to die for'!"

I smiled at his innocence, "As I was saying... I don't know about what that much Viagra can do to a person, or a synth." I stood up, my pants stained with coffee, "What say we go make some chaos?"

He flicked the front of his cowboy hat, moving it toward the back of his head. He grinned wildly, "Let's!"

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??