Dean Donimo ➵ Flirtation

Dean Domino
Fallout New Vegas
Warning: Suggestive, Cursing

I sipped wine from a bowl glass, with a small smirk playing on my red glossed lips

I sipped wine from a bowl glass, with a small smirk playing on my red glossed lips. I was the Courier here to unite a special three, then take them back the Sierra-Madre. I had approached Dean calmly, and he invited me to sit down. I did so, and he gave me everything I needed. Proper style. Wine. Music. What more could a person want? And so I sat down in that damned chair of his.

I sighed, "Dean, how long will we play these games? How long before I simply get you to join me at the fountain?"

He drank, "Darling, why go to the fountain? You're stunning. We could have plenty of fun. Right. Here."

"Darling. Might I remind you that I'm sitting on a... 'hot potato' at the moment? Fun isn't attainable in this position."

"Fun is attainable in any position, darling."

"Ah, yes. May the two of us get it on, with these collars of ours. Let the two of us get it on with an old man listening in on everything."

"My dear, what's the worst that could happen?"

"Well, to be frank, the last thing I want is for your head to explode. Especially between my legs."

He frowned, looking out over his balcony, which was simply a hole in the wall, "Ah, yes. That wouldn't be very... what's the word? Ah, yes, that wouldn't be very gentlemanly, would it?"

"Certainly not."

"Well, what say... after all of this is over-- we can take out your other two dimwits, and have the Madre to ourselves."

I sighed, sipping my red wine, "That'll be the day."

"Ah, think bigger, my love! Simply imagine! The two of us, fine dining nightly, sleeping with one another on silk sheets, gold everything! My darling, we can do it!"

"I know we can, Dean. I'm not saying we can't. I'm simply saying it won't be easy. Why not make the most of our time?"

"You certainly are a player. Gone through your deck of men, haven't you?"

I grinned, "Who would I be if I hadn't? Tell me Dean, when was the last time you got on with someone?"

"Years. Years on top of years, darling. And, oh, I miss it dearly. A lover's touch is a magical thing. Addictive..." He sipped his alcohol calmly, "But... after all of this is taken care of... let's just... be with one another at the Madre, yes?"

"Of course, Dean. And are you not worried about outliving me? You being a ghoul and me being a human?"

"Darling, I will miss you when you're gone, and cherish you while here. I may live on hundreds of years after you-- but isn't our whole relationship going to be... just a one night stand?"

I scrunched up my nose at him, "The best and longest one night stand the world has ever seen. Now, turn off your damn mine."

He slid a small panel from below his seat, pushing a series of buttons. He stood, and held out a hand. I stood as well, placing my drink on the table. I gripped his hand firmly, and he grinned coyly, "A firm handshake is always a good sign."

"Of course it is."

"I take it you know how to handle yourself."

We edged closer to the bed, "I'm a Courier. Handling things is what I do."

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??