Butch DeLoria ➵ Seriousness

Butch DeLoria
Fallout 3
Warning: Drug Use, Cursing

Butch DeLoriaFallout 3Warning: Drug Use, Cursing

"I ain't sayin' that... You know what I'm tryin' to tell ya. Those things are bad for you."

I kissed him, "Luckily for you, Butch, I like bad things."

He pulled away and shook his head, "That's not what I mean and you know it. I'm starting to... worry about you."

"Don't. I can handle myself. You know that."

"I do know that, but for the sake of what we have, please please please stop. If you... You know what, fuck it, I'm done trying to get you off chems. If you choose them over me, then I ain't losin' nothing by walkin' out the door."

I watched as Butch snapped on his leather jacket, and strand of hair falling over his brows. I stood up, "Woah woah woah calm down, Butchie. I didn't know it bothered you that much..."

"You didn't know it... Jesus. Look, Y/N, you have been my life for as long as I can remember, and taking chems is a shortcut to death. I can't lose you, just please stop. I'll even buy you some Fixer if you'd like."

I smiled, "I'll do what I can. I might need a container or two of that crap... but... thanks Butch."

He smiled, and sat back down, keeping his jacket on, "We'll also need to check in with the Doc down by the Stahl place. You might have 'withdrawals' or whatever they're called." He went on, rattling about all the reprocussions and how he was proud of me for trying to fix myself and whatnot. He then told me more about things I mumbled when doped up, making me blush heavily. The embarrassment, and for the love of Butch, were the main reasons I stopped.

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??