Episode 39: Worst Change

Lisa's POV
I run down the stairs following Yoongi. "Hey! What's going on!" He yells as we get to the bottom. I see Mark dragging Y/n away from Jungkook and throwing her at the wall. She screams again as she hits the wall. "Y/n! I heard everyone in the room yell. Then there's footsteps heard all around. Jennie, Jimin, Namjoom, Hoseok, a girl, and Jackson come running down the stairs and gasp seeing y/n unconscious. Then there's yelling. "Who the hell do you think you are? What guy throws their girlfriend against the wall without guilt!" Jungkook yells in Mark's face.

"Why do you care? She's not your girlfriend she's mine! So back the fuck up!" Mark tells pushing Jungkook back. I can see Jungkook clench his teeth trying to resist fighting with Mark.

"Why do I care?! Why do I care?! Why wouldn't I care? She means everything to me! And you just threw her at the damn wall!" Jungkook yelled roaring.

"Your everything! Ha don't make me laugh! How is she your "everything", if you broke her poor heart? She's so pathetic to think you loved her! You obviously couldn't give a fuck about her! That's why she's with me and not you!"

"Your a sorry excuse for a human. Y/n deserves someone who actually cares for her unlike you! I broke things off because I care for her. I never intended to hurt her!"

"Well you did! And your some fucked up jerk." Then the fight breaks out.

(Jungkook is the one shirtless w/ green shorts, Mark is the one in the white hat)

(Jackson, Yoongi and Taehyung pull them apart)

"You can't beat the shit out of him. No matter how much I want you to you can't," Yoongi said to Jungkook.

Jackson is holding Mark with all his strength as Mark struggles to get out of his hold. "Mark what's gotten into you?" I yell angrily at him. "The Mark I know would have never throw any girl against the wall. Even if that girl deserved it........You've changed and definitely not for the better!"

"You can leave and never come back or you know die a slow and pain filled death?" Yoongi smiles.

As Mark starts to walk out he lifts the middle finger and slams the door.