"I won't abandon my girlfriend," Matt says lovingly. Melody dreamily sighs. "There are guys out there and I don't trust them because you, my girlfriend, grew up to be a very beautiful, hot girl." Melody lightly punches her boyfriend's arm and giggles. Matt smiles, brushing his nose across Melody's cheek.

I pretend to gag.

"Oh shut it, Pierce." Melody shots back, grinning. "You and Kevin will be doing this in the future."

"We're not."

"Yes."

"No, Kevin and I are not."

"You and Kevin definitely will."

"Did someone mention my name or is it just me?"

Kevin slings his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer and Melody gives me a knowing look. I roll my eyes at her and focus my attention on Kevin, who is beaming brightly at me. Kevin and I aren't boyfriends, and I'm not sure if I should say "yet" after that or not. We really have no label. He's special to me and I'm special to him. Maybe. I take a seat beside Melody, and Kevin sits beside me.

Wyatt appears with a phone in his hand, over his ear. His brows are furrowed, and his face is scrunched up in a cute manner, like he's confused. Light shines on his face, making him look like an angel. For a brief moment, our eyes meet. I forget how to breathe, and I know I should look away, but his eyes have got this pull on me that I can't quite explain. His eyes never leave mine, and that just makes it more difficult for me to look away.

He turns off his phone and puts it inside his pocket, and breaks the eye contact. Finally I manage to look away, heart beating erratically. His eyes were so intense when he was looking at me, and it seemed like his eyes were saying something, but I couldn't understand what.

"Do you guys want something?" Wyatt asks, his voice sounds bored. But his eyes tell a different thing. He looks at me and I avert my eyes, anywhere but him.

We all shake our heads.

"Alright then. We've still got an hour before our departure."

Wyatt turns on his heels and I want his retreating figure, getting lost in the sea of people milling around the airport with bags and luggage in their hands as they pass by hastily, their kids by their side screaming as they get attention from the others. I take a deep breath and tell myself that it's alright, that I can survive this trip with Wyatt around me. I should focus on surprising my parents, and that stupid reunion party.

Kevin places a hand on my shoulder, giving it a light squeeze. He knows that I like Kevin and has an idea how this is a struggle for me. He really did grow.

When we were high school students, Kevin was really different back then. He was loud, reckless, and cocky. But he's always been smart. He always wanted to pick a fight with Wyatt, but Wyatt never really paid attention. Until the time he came in barging and pissed off Wyatt. He got knocked out. He has grown so much that he became a gentleman, nice, and cheery person he is today. There's no trace of that old Kevin in him, only the new one. I like the Kevin today.

It's been an hour when the announcer tells us we're ready to depart. We all stand up and Wyatt reemerges. He has changed his clothes. He was in a black suit earlier, but now, he's dressed casually. He's wearing a white shirt over a grey and black polo, unbuttoned, matched with jeans and blue Adidas rubber shoes. His hair is done, combed neatly, and he looks like a model of the clothes he's wearing. That's how handsome he is.