character ask answers

Start from the beginning

question: are you afraid that you'll ever hurt mikey
answer: not really. i know how it feels to be hurt by someone you like a lot and i would never do that to him. he doesn't deserve to be hurt.

question: Ugh I know you're gay, and I really love malum, but can we get married PLS
answer: no, sorry, i like michael. but you'll find someone else :)

question: Do you top
answer: yes

(guys don't give me shit for calum topping okay michael is so innocent he doesn't know shit about sex, especially gay sex (he doesn't watch porn okay), also calum is taller and more muscular than michael in this story and i think it's weird when the smaller one tops??)

ashton:

question: Can I video tape yours and Luke's sextape please
answer: we won't make a sextape, so no.

question: You, Luke Michael, and Calum should all fuck because that's be hot. It's a suggestion not a question but...ya know
answer: girl, you're horny as fuck, go watch some gay porn or something. 

question: does luke smell good
answer: absolutely.

question: Why is your hair so lovely
answer: it is? well, thank you. that's so sweet! to answer your question, i don't know. i guess i use the right shampoo.

question: Why did you used to straighten your hair? Do you plan to do it again?
answer: i didn't liked my curls and thought it was cool. no, i like my curls now.

tom:

question: I'm psychic and I had a vision of you in the future, bald, sitting on a park bench watching the children play. Bruh you're gonna be a pedophile. How do you feel about that?
answer: girl, you're crazy. guess what i can also see the future. i see me and my other sexy band mates rocking the best stages. and i see that you're gonna be bald, how do you feel about that?

question: Hi Tom! How does it feel being in a band with sexy people?
answer: hi stranger! feels good, they're all super nice and incredibly hot (no homo okay)

question: pls quit the band you are so irrelevant
answer: you're rude as fuck, i did nothing wrong.

question: Uh.... so hi? Ummm, waddup?
answer: hi, the sky.

(guys most of you are so rude to tom, he's a good looking and pretty chilled guy with talent, why you gotta be so rude?? seriously, you should like tom, he's amazing)

drew:

question: do me a favor and suck a donkeys dick thanks bae
answer: i'm not really into donkeys

question: Why are you a dick
answer: i was born this way baby

question: FUCK YOU YA DICK
answer: nah

mel:

question: does michael turn you onnnnn
answer: not really, he's not that hot... i just hoped he would sleep with me, i like taking peoples virginity... it's a weird kink. i have a lot of weird kinks so...

me:

question: (PeppaFlippingPig) Aye let me take you out to dinner. Where do you wanna go, I have seven dollars.
answer: can we just get some burgers and chocolate milk, that would be perfect. love you! 

question: (Awkwardly_True) This isn't a question I just love you! okay bye!
answer: aw, you're sweet. i love you too!

question: (AshtonsChocolateMilk) CAN WE BE BESTFRIENDS AND I LOVE YOUU
answer: I THOUGHT WE ALREADY WERE AND I LOVE YOU MORE

question: (LillyWinters) can we get married
answer: oh god i'm emotional, yes!

question: (agirlyoucantsweatout) How are you so fucking amazing
answer: how are you so fucking amazing?? btw, i love your user a lot.

question: (LiveLife_ShipCake) WHY IS YOUR WRITING SO BEAUTIFUL
answer: IT'S NOT THAT GREAT BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I DON'T KNOW I LOVE YOU

question: (quantum-fags) i just love you a lot and this story makes me feel so shdgwjsodlkdd
answer: i love you a lot more, you're so perfect and you comments make me feel so kejlfnkjfcjgdfn

question: (mukeclcmmings) Why are you so perfect???
answer: *hannah montana voice* nobody's perfect (except my readers okay you are all perfect)

that was a lot of writing... but i answered every single question, it was a lot of fun! :)

thanks for the questions, love you all! i'm going to write the next chapter now :)

(seriously, be more nice to tom he's a bae)