Chapter 26

Jungkook POV

*1 week later*

Misun and I have been dating for a week now and things have been okay.

She lets me kiss her on the cheek whenever I want, but she never wants to do anything more.

She's never responded with anything good or bad about me when I've been trying to cheer her up with compliments all the time.

She hardly even talks but she always wants to be by my side.

She always changes her mind about what she wants to do too. If she wants to do something but Jimin's in the room, then she changes her mind...I don't want it to, but it's starting to annoy me pretty bad.

I'm starting to think she's just using me in attempts to leave Jimin behind...

That's EXACTLY what she's doing, isn't it?!

At first I'm hurt, but then I understand.

I can see she hasn't gotten over him and she's miserable...

I'm starting to get annoyed with her all the time though, but I never show it or things could be ruined between us forever.

I honestly just want to go back to being friends at this point...

Of course I really wanted to be her boyfriend, but seeing how much she misses Jimin...I don't want to do this anymore.

We're not happy anymore...so I have to find a way to make things like they used to be.

More than that. I need to get Misun and Jimin together.

9p.m.

It's after dinner and my plan is about to commence.

I tell everyone to go in the living room with me to play a game...

"Okay everyone! Who wants to play truth or dare?"

Everyone seems really excited to play.

Then Tae speaks up...

"I haven't played that in forever! Let's do this! Okay! Jin, you go first!"

Wow! This plan is going better than I thought!

"Oh! Me? Heheheh...Jimin, truth or dare?"

His reply is monotoned...

"Truth I guess.."

"What a wimp! Fine! Hmm...let me think of a juicy question...why are you so down?"

How was that juicy?

Jimin sits there silently...