Chapter 19

Hoseok POV

"I also may have a date tonight...

"WHAT?!"

She has a date?! How are we going to tell Jimin?! He planned ten different restaurants for her to choose from!...He's going to be so heartbroken tonight...

"Yes a date! And guess what? It gets better!"

"Spill it girlfriend!!"

She starts laughing at my reply...

"The guy I'm going on a date with has been my crush throughout school! He finally asked me out! Can you believe it?"

I try to act happy on the outside for her because this is a big day for her, but I just can't stop thinking about poor Jiminie...

As soon as we get home, I run inside the house before Misun can even unbuckle her seatbelt.

"Where is Jimin?!"

Yoongi answers me...

"He's in the bathroom taking a shower. What's the rush?"

"He's not going to be going on a date tonight! We need to tell him before Misun comes in or he will-!!"

"Tell who before I come? What are you guys talking about?"

Crap. She heard me!!

I start laughing nervously....

"Uuuh...We need to tell Jungkook that he should never make out with you ever again!...Oh no! I blew it! Now she knows!"

Misun POV

Hobi starts running around the room screaming and then he shakes Jungkook who is unbothered, just continuing to play a game on his phone.

I just laugh and shake my head at his silliness...

I should get ready for tonight now!... oh no..I don't have any make up here and I don't want to go home...too many bad memories...

"Um guys?.."

Hoseok, Jungkook, Tae, and Yoongi, all look up at me from the couches...

"I have an important thing tonight and I need make up, so..."

"I can take you!"

"Wow Tae, thank you. That means a lot to me."

"Let's go! NOW!"

I see him winking at the others for some odd reason...

They all just shake their heads at him as if he did something stupid.

I shrug it off.

Yoongi starts to push us out of the house in a hurry suddenly...