Chapter 6

Misun POV

Jungkook left me here with Jimin, so my only choice is to stare at the wall and wait for the rest of them to come in.

"You really hate me that much? Even after I saved you from that witch?"

Heh at least we can agree on one thing. She's a witch.

"Maybe if you wouldn't hit on me so much, you wouldn't be on my bad side right now."

I cross my arms, so my hands won't go flyin' to his face.

"Oh really? Then, you wouldn't like this would you?"

He slowly moves close to me. I lean away more and more and more until I almost fall off my chair...but he puts his hand on my back to be sure nothing happens to me.

Misun! Snap back to reality!! Snap out of it!...but I can't. I'm frozen once again.

He is still getting closer, but I can't back away anymore. I'm trapped.

I close my eyes tightly, bracing myself for what could happen.

I feel lips land on my cheek softly. It's feeling like an eternity though...When will he let go!?

"Uuuuuhh...sorry didn't mean to interrupt!"

I open my eyes and push away from Jimin only to see a Taehyung running away.

Jimin stands up so fast that his chair  falls over.

"TAEHYUNG! GET BACK HERE!"

Next thing we hear is Jin laughing and then making the others laugh in the kitchen as well.

"Don't hurt him, it's f-fine!"

Great, I'm stuttering again..

"No, I won't hurt him... I'll freaking kill him."

Oh crap.

Then I hear Tae yelling...

"I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING!"

Jimin runs out of the room still...

Jimin POV

"Where's Taehyung?"

I ask the boys in the kitchen, but they just laugh. Tae better have not told them anything..

Wait...I hear...laughing? From the living room and I know who's that belongs to...

"YOU'RE GONNA DIE, TAE!"

I hear him knocking things over while screaming and laughing.