Chapter 4

"Well, nice to meet you Jimin, but I need to go. Bye."

Right as I turn around, someone grabs my wrist.

I know it's not Jimin because he's across the room...

"Eat dinner with us please."

When I turned around I didn't expect to see such a handsome man! HOLY MOLY!...ummm why am I thinking this?! They're messing with my mind!

"It depends....what are you serving for dinner hm?"

I'm very easily persuaded by food..geez.

"Bibimbap, Japchae, and some kimchi thanks to Tae. He should be back with it any moment now."

He still has his hand around my wrist.
I look down at it and he quickly moves it to hold my hand instead.

He holds his under mine and brings it up to his lips.

"We'd be honored to have you join us."

"Uh..um...y-ya sure..!"

Why is he making me stumble on my words!?

"Wonderful! My name's Jin by the way. I've heard you're Misun."

He winks at me.

Do all of them do this? If they do, I'm sure going to have a hard time working with them.

"You're co-correct!"

I hear Jimin laughing from across the room so I glare at him, making his eyes widen and take a step back.

Then someone yells from the kitchen...

"CLOSE THE DOOR!! DO YOU WANT TO CATCH A COLD OR WHAT?!"

"YAH!!! THAT'S HOW YOU TALK TO SOMEONE WHO'S OLDER THAN YOU!?"

"DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO BE THE ONE CUTTING THESE ONIONS?!"

"Oh...he's awful at that. Sorry, I have to help  Joonie cook. Jimin's right over there, I'm sure he can entertain you."

I'm trying so hard not to roll my eyes.

"Alright."

I practically whispered that word. Misun! Stop being so shy around this Jin guy!!

Jin shuts the door, then leaves to enter the kitchen while Jimin walks over to me.

"Do you want to hang out in my bedroom?"

"I most definitely don't want to do that. No. Thank. You."

"Woah! Calm down!"

He laughs once again.

"Where's everyone else? I heard there's seven of you."

"Yoongi is playing piano or sleeping in his room, Hobi is also in the kitchen, and our little Maknae is with Tae at the store because he wanted to grab some lamb skewers."

Who should I go meet? Definitely not going to stay here with this winky flirty Jimjim.

Hmmmm... piano huh? I think I'll go check that out.

"Where's Yoongi's room?"

"Wow, that was blunt. He's in the first room to the left, upstairs babe."

"Excuse me?"

"Hmm?"

He gives me an oblivious expression.

"Don't call me babe. I'm not your baby."

"You're as cute as one..and maybe someday.."

He walks to the kitchen just leaving me with that! Ugh. Whatever.

I walk to where he said Yoongi's room is. Should I really do this? This is a bit bold for my standards...Screw it.

I bust open through the door a little too confidently to only see a dark room.

I didn't even think about how he said Yoongi could be sleeping!

"Aish. What do you want?"

"S-sorry.."

I shut the door as quickly as possible, run down the stairs, and then bump hard into a body. I land hard on the stairs, right on my butt..

"Uh!"

Why did I just make that sound? Now he's gonna think he hurt me. No..I don't want anymore boys coming at me!

"I'm sooo sorry!! Are you okay?!"

When I look up he is already picking me up in his arms, bridal style. What the heck?

"I'm totally fine, you don't need to carry me."

"No, it was my fault and you sounded pretty hurt. Plus I needed to lift some weights today anyway. You're helping me."

He shrugs and giggles, making his smile appear. He looks like a cute little bunny....No, I didn't just think that... oh whatever, just let it be.

We then enter the kitchen.

"OOH!! When did little Kookie get himself a girlfriend?"

"Hoswok! I hurt her, so I need to be kind alright?!"

"I would have decided to be kind to her in a different way. Carry her like a princess is sure one way to do it.."

"JOON!!"

These guys seem to annoy this "Kookie". It's pretty funny to watch honestly. Maybe this will be fun after all...