Chapter 17

Jimin POV

"No, tell me what you feel when I kiss you.."

She furrows her eyebrows.

"It makes me feel..! Makes me feel..!"

"Loved?"

After I said that she starts to try to make me let go of her wrists, but then she quickly realizes it's no use.

Now that she can't do anything I have this extra ounce of confidence, so I decide to use it while I can...

I pull her wrist towards me, making her body bump into mine.
While I did so, I made sure to not touch her scratches...

She doesn't even bother to look up. Am I making her...nervous?

"Let. Me. Go."

I haven't even thought of what I should do next...

"I can't explain it, so I'll show you what it makes me feel like."

She looks up at me, stands on her tippy toes, then kisses my lips.

SHE is kissing ME right now?

I'm in shock...

I don't want this moment to end. It might never happen again...

She might get angry afterwards for what I'm about to do but I don't care. It's worth it.

In one swift motion, I let go of her wrists and put one hand on her back, pulling her even closer so I can feel her heart rapidly beating.

Then I put one hand on the back of her head to deepen the kiss.

She starts kissing me back, but then the second she realizes what she's doing she squeals.

I let go of the back of her head to let her go if she wants to, but I keep kissing her.

She pulls back but I push my head forward for one last good taste of her lips. Then I pull back as well, causing a loud SMACK sound that any of the joys could've heard...

We're both heavily breathing...I think I'm not the only one in shock...

"You're right, it is hard to explain, buuuut also not..."

She just stares at me.

I lean down to her ear so she can feel my lips as I whisper...

"It just makes me want more.."

I move towards her lips but she slaps me! I don't even care right now because I got what I wanted already..

She stomps back up the stairs without saying another word to me.

I watch to see where she's going because she can't go back to her bedroom...

What?...

She's heading to Namjoon's room...

I guess I'm more comfortable with that than her going to Tae's or Jungkook's...

I just go to the couch and flop myself onto it.

Then I just let out a big sigh...

"Trouble in paradise?"

Misun POV

I decide to kiss him so he'll finally know how I feel and then he'll back off!

I just simply place my lips on his, but then all of the sudden he pulls me even closer. I didn't even think that was possible..

He now puts his other hand on the back of my head.....he starts making this into a passionate kiss! I did not want this to happen!

The kiss starts to make me forget everything behind though and I start to kiss back...

WAIT MISUN!! SNAP OUT OF IT!!

He then makes the kiss even deeper and I honestly like it...NO! STOP MISUN!

I squeal into his mouth because do not want this do go on any longer!

Thankfully he understands my signal.

He removes his hand from my head, freeing me...or so I thought...

I pull back, but he follows me!

He only kisses me one more time, then pulls himself back...

Now he just created the second loudest kiss in the world...great..

Namjoon POV

Just as I'm drifting off back to sleep I hear someone opening my door.

I slowly open my eyes to see Misun just standing in the doorway.

"Hello."

My voice is super raspy now, this is kind of embarrassing...

"Hi Namjoon...I have no where to sleep...do you have an extra guest room by chance?"

"No, I'm sorry we don't..."

Where could she rest? I don't want to make her sleep on the couch...

"No worries, I have to go to school in a few hours anyway. The sleep would just make me more tired.."

She turns to leave, but stops...

"And thank you for the stitches Joonie.."

She shuts the door behind her.

Joonie?

Heh. I like hearing that come from her voice...