Chapter 11

Namjoon POV

I get a call from Tae...

"Hello?"

"Hey Namjoon, I'm bringing her back."

"What? Why?"

I hear something muffled in the background...is that her crying?

"It's a long story, I'll tell you later. I gotta go. Just wanted to let you know. Bye."

He hangs up.

Something bad must've happened..

Jungkook then asks me...

"What was that about?"

"Tae's taking Misun back here and I think I heard her crying. I have no clue what happened."

Jimin POV

I walk to the living room to see Namjoon on the phone. I just sit on the couch and go on my own phone to mess with.

"What? Why?"

I look up from my phone because this sounds like this is an unusual call...

A few seconds later, he's already done though...

Jungkook then walks over...

"What was that about?"

"Taehyung's taking Misun back here and I think I heard her crying. I have no clue what happened."

She's crying? Am I the one that caused that?

I'm actually kind of scared that if I'm the one that made those tears. Tae will give me that disappointed glare I hate seeing from him the second he sees me.

*minutes later*

Jungkook is now getting a call, so I listen...

"Ok sure I'll help.."

He then opens the door and simply walks out.

Huh? What's he..?

I get up from the couch to look out the window to see Taehyung hand Misun over to Jungkook. He walks towards the house with her in his arms while Tae gets back in his car and drives off.

I decide to open the door for him...

He then just walks in without saying a word...

He takes her upstairs and shuts the door behind them a minute later.

What could he be doing?

I have to know...

I walk up to his bedroom door and try to listen to what's happening, but all I hear are blankets moving.

Jungkook POV

"Thanks so much Kookie! She's super cold, so find a way to warm her up, will ya?"

"Ya...sure."

"I'm going to talk to some people about her school situation. I'll be home soon."

With that, I turn to take her inside...

Jimin opens the door for me me but I don't even really acknowledge it because I'm trying to think of how I could help get Misun to a normal temperature instead.

I walk upstairs, put her on my bed, and then shut the door...

I pull the covers over her body, then I turn on my heater that I have next to my bed.

I just look at her expression on her face for a moment...

It's so beautiful, but she looks so torn even though she's fast asleep...

I pull her hair out of her face so I can see her better.

I then notice her body shivering...

This isn't making her warm enough.

What do I do?

Before I can think of anything, I see her slowly open her eyes.

She still looks so sorrowfull...

She looks as if she's about to cry again...

Something comes to my mind that could possibly work to make her warm up...I know if someone did this to me, I would.

She's laying on her back so I get on the bed, leaning over on top of her.

I look down at her and she's still emotionless...

Here goes nothing...

I lean down towards her, close my eyes, and kiss her lips softly.

Now that I have my lips on hers, I open my eyes to see her reaction.

Her eyes are now wide opened too.

I pull back quickly and feel her face with my hand to see if she's warming up yet.

Oh ya! That did the trick!

...but then I put my hand on her arm and it's still freezing cold...

What do I do? Think of something Kook, think!

I've never really kissed anyone before, so this is pretty new to me...
I don't really know how it works but...

I just follow my instincts and intertwine our lips.

I try to kiss like I see in movies, like when they put more action into it?

This time, I feel her cheeks burning my already hot skin, so I put my hand on her arm to feel how she's doing now.

Yes! I did it! She feels normal now!

...but I'm still kissing her and I don't want this to stop quite yet...

Moving my lips against hers just has a feeling I don't want to get rid of...

I can tell she's starting to gain her energy back because her arm is starting to move under my hold.

What...?

She starts to kiss me back...