Chapter 15

Jimin POV

I finally push Tae back so I can get to Misun.

I'm shocked with what I see...

"What happened to her?!"

Tae, Jin, and Hoseok enter the bathroom as well.

Namjoon finally replies after soaking up some more blood...

"Glass, it was glass. The blood isn't stopping, so we need stitches."

Hoseok then speaks up...

"Do you know how to do stitching like that?"

"Yes, thankfully I do. Now please hold still, Misun."

Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jin leave.

They don't like blood or the stitching part, I'm not sure.

I notice Jungkook still isn't here. Aish, that boy is the deepest sleeper!

Tae quickly turns around when Namjoon starts doing the stitching, but he doesn't want to leave.

The pain on her face...I can't handle it much longer. I'm about to steal her from Namjoon any second, but I have to keep reminding myself that he's fixing everything...

It's takes him a good half hour to do one arm. Its pretty bad and he's not a professional at this so...but Tae and I refuse to leave no matter how long it takes.

"Is she okay?"

I turned around to see Jungkook standing in the doorway.

"I don't know..."

Tae looks like he's about to cry.

Jungkook immediately walks away...I know how he hates to see his hyungs upset more than anything...

*30 more minutes later*

"Finished!"

She sighs in relief, but oh no...

I grab the toilet paper that's next to her and wipe her nose quickly.

Misun POV

Crap...I have a bloody nose again?

I just stare at Jimin while he waits for my nose to stop bleeding...

He looks at me with such care...

I haven't known them for long...but If all these awful things didn't happen, then maybe we wouldn't feel this close already...

Maybe this all happened for a good reason ultimately...

Namjoon then speaks to me before leaving...

"Hope I did a good enough job. Get some rest before you have to go to school please."

He kisses my cheek, then Tae blows me a kiss before leaving.

Jimin POV

I see Namjoon kiss her on the cheek right in front of my face and THAT didn't seem to bother her!

Jealousy fills my mind...

How come that was fine for him to do, but when I did it, it reminded her of her dad?

I stay with her silently for a few more minutes until the bleeding stops.

I hear someone coming to this room so I do something I might regret before that person can get here...

Okay, I'm going to kiss her cheek real quick and then leave before she can even think to slap me.

I throw the toilet paper in the trash can and then kiss her cheek super fast...but my plan didn't go as well as I hoped. When I kissed her cheek it made a super loud noise... crap, I'm done for...and guess who's standing in the doorway? Hooray....