Chapter 21

Jimin POV

I haven't felt like doing anything tonight. I feel so useless so I decided to just stay in my bedroom...until I hear a car in our driveway.

My curious thoughts consume me...I can't handle it anymore so I rush down the stairs to the front window.

They get out and he holds her hand. Seriously? That's the best he can do? I would've done way better.

They walk to where I can't see them anymore so I walk closer to the window.

They stopped close to the door and now they're just talking...

He's walking closer to her now...

They aren't saying anything anymore...

I don't like where this is going. He's getting way too close. I have to stop this.

I run to the door and open it abruptly to be sure he hears it and he'll stop what he's doing.

They both look over at me...

I take a few steps and then push him away from Misun while standing in front of her...

"What the heck Jimin! Why'd you push him?!"

She goes to run over to him but I grab her wrist before she can, making her bump into me as she trips backwards.

Then I wrap my arm around her waist, holding her as close as posible.

"She's mine."

"Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend, Misun?"

He looks hurt but I frankly don't give a crap.

"No! I don-...!"

I sling her over my shoulder.

"You...what?"

"She said she has a boyfriend now, so back off."

I carry her inside without saying anything else.

"Jimin! I''m not yours! Put me down! Stop messing with my love life!"

I don't listen to her and walk with her still over my shoulder upstairs.

I feel a hand whack my butt suddenly....

I guess it's the only thing she can whack in her position, but that's it. She's going to regret ever going on that stupid date.

I slide her off my shoulder and throw her onto my bed.

"Jimin! You've gone way too far! Move out of my way!"

She gets up and tries to shove me to the side, but I don't budge.

She decides to try to go around the other side of me, but I block her...