Chapter 1

I wake up to the most annoy sound Imaginable..! No! I don't just wake up, I  freaking jump out of my bed!! Okay okay, so this is my fault. Let me explain myself.

I've been into filming for a long time now. It's my passion! MY LIFE!! It would be a dream come true to be a directer and now I could have that once in a lifetime chance!

BigHit Entertainment's directer for a group called BLT wait no...BST?
Honestly, I don't know much about this group, but anyways, their director has gotten sick a lot lately. Now, they are looking for substitutes for when he can't work. I signed up for the director contest that they're holding online 3 months and 7 days ago...yes I'm just a tiiiny bit excited....

I'm confused though to be real. All these girls are signing up for the contest and their videos are not NEARLY as good as mine.

They always say stuff like, "I hope to work with Hobi oppa soon!" "I hope I get picked so I can touch Jimin's fluffy flowing locks!" in the description for their admission videos. YUCK! It seems like I'm the only one taking this seriously. I don't care who the heck these boys are. I want my directing dreams to come truuuuue!.... oh man, I'm getting too excited again. Calm down Misun, calm down!

The loud awful noise causing me to jump out of bed was the sound I set for when I get a phone call. Heh heh... just in case I win the competition...it's not like I've been counting the days since I've entered it. Heh heh...

After I got the living daylights scared out of me, I actually managed to pick up the phone and answer it.

"Hello, is this Misun?"

"Yes, I am Misun", I said as sternly as possible.

"Hello, I work with BigHit Entertainment and I want to inform you that you have won the directing competition that ended 2 months ago. Congratulations. We will be emailing or calling you about the location of the next music video if our current director gets sick again."

"Wait I won? Ummmm can you just hold on second?"

I immediately run back to my bed and screamed into my pillow for 10 seconds straight.

Once I'm done with my craziness, I pick up the phone again.

"Sorry about that, I had to uuuuh feed my cat feel quick!"

Really Misun? That's the best you could come up with?! So lame! UGH!

"Alright then...be sure to check your email more often so you know when we need your help. That'll be it. Congratulations."

"You too!"

Seiously?! I hope with all my heart that he hung up before I said, 'you too' like an idiot....this is off to a great start!