Chapter 13

Jimin POV

After the baby maknae stomped out, I sat on the edge of the bed, next to Misun.

"Are you okay?"

She doesn't respond...

"What happened tonight?"

After I say that, she looks me over at me and tears starts to fall.

Would she feel comfortable with me comforting her? When she's her normal self it seems like she hates me...

Screw it.

I pull her up into my arms...

I like holding her this way, but when she's shaking while she cries into my chest, It makes me hate this feeling...

I pull her even closer so I can start playing with her hair while I hold her tight.

I really want to close the door so no one comes in, but I need to hold her right now...

I pull my phone out of my pocket while still holding her though.

I call Tae...

Voicemail.

"Hey Tae? I'm with Misun in Jungkook's bedroom. Come up here when you get home."

I let my phone drop onto the bed and take Misun out of the blankets to sit her on my lap while I hold her close to me.

*a few minutes later*

Taehyung is already here and he brought papers with him.

He shuts the door behind him.

"How's she doing?"

"Well..."

I take a breath.

"Jungkook sure warmed her up."

"She looks like she's sweating! What did he do to her?"

"..I'll just get to the point...He basically wanted to steal her virginity."

"What?! Are doing okay Misun?"

When I look down, I can't quite see her face so I just wait for her reply...

"I'm fine..."

"That's good to hear, sweetie."

He kisses her on the forehead.

HUH?! Did I not get the memo that we can just kiss her whenever we want now?

"I have good news about her schooling!"

...

"Okay? Say it!"

"Her grades are phenomenal! She only needs enough credits for one more day!"

"One more day?bThat's wonderful... but wait."

"What?"

"Can she stay away from that witch?"

"What do you mean?"

"You wouldn't believe how awful that girl is! I'm surprised Misun doesn't have any nasty cuts and bruises."

Wait...we don't know that. It's fall and she's wearing sweatpants and a jacket.

"Tae, roll up her pants and take her jacket off."

"Woah! Why this all of the sudden?"

"She got thrown down to the ground multiple times today. She could be really hurt."

"Oh.."

He rolls up one of her pant legs and he gasps.

I look down to see her leg with at least ten scratches and bruises!

"Roll it back down, Tae."

"But I just-.."

"Roll it back down!"

I couldn't stand to look at it anymore...

Then, I feel something dripping on my hand.

It's blood...

"I'll go get a towel!"

Tae runs off...

A minute later, he's back with a towel and he starts to wipe her bloody nose softly.

This is so frustrating though...

"I wish this wouldn't happen to her when she cries.."

I turn her a little bit so I can see her face.

I can tell she's trying her best not to cry. She'll let out a little noise once in a while, but then she quickly shuts her mouth.

"Oh babe don't cry. You're gonna make me cry.."

After I said that, she let it all out...

Even when she's sad she finds a way to mess with me...so she wants to make me cry?! She's pure evil...I'm not going to let her have her way.

I see Taehyung starting to rub tears off of his face.

"Okay that's it."

I lift her up in my arms and take her to my room...