Chapter 16

Jin POV

I walk into the bathroom to see how Misun is doing, but when I walk in, I see Jimin kissing her cheek at a super fast speed!

Haha! What's the rush little boy?

"Wow! That was the loudest kiss I have ever heard in my entire life!"

I can't control my laughter now!! This is too hilarious!

Jimin shoves me to the sink to walk past me.

"YAH! THAT'S NOT THE CORRECT WAY TO TREAT SOMEONE THAT IS OLDER THAN YOU!!"

I then look to Misun...

"Are you doing better now? Did Jimin kiss it better?"

I still can't stop laughing!

"Yep I'm fine...where'd Jimin go off to?"

"I-I haha!...ha-ave no haha! Clue!"

Okay I need to leave, I can't control this anymore!!

Misun POV

I need to find Jimin and quick! He thinks he can just get away with that?!

I walk out of the bathroom, right behind Jin.

I'm getting angrier with each step...

The sun isn't up yet. No one should be awake, so it'll be easier to make him suffer.

I'm walking down the stairs as fast as I can. I'm weak, but my anger is my fuel.

I bump into someone who's going up the stairs though..!

I don't just bump...I accidentally smacked lips with someone!

That's perfect how we were going in different directions on the SAME FREAKING PART OF THE STAIRS!

I was trying to go fast so I was leaning more forward, which contributed to what just happened! GREAT! Just GREAT!

I almost fall, but he makes sure I stay in place.

I open my eyes and I see Taehyung's face...

"I-I am so sorry Misun!"

I'm not even thinking about the kiss right now! All I can think of is...

Where is Jimin?

I look down to the living room to see Jimin's eyes practically popping out of his head. He's gonna get it now...

Jimin POV

I don't even know where I should go after I did that so I just run to the couch and think if what I did was wrong or right.

I hear loud footsteps come down the stairs....

I look up to see Misun colliding with Tae!

I couldn't tell what happened because Tae is blocking everything....until I heard their lips separating.

They kissed?!

Why did that have to work out so perfectly?!

She's gotten kissed by almost everyone now! I can't let it happen even one more time!

She looks down at me...uh oh...she looks like she's ready to beat the crap out of me!...but her arms are so hurt, I can't let her do that!

"JIMIN! YOU! STAY THERE!"

She continues down the stairs at a ridiculous speed I never knew she had in her!

Oh course I can't obey her though. I don't want her to hurt herself while hurting me!!...okay, that sounds weird...

I run to the front door so I can run into the darkness, but while I'm trying to unlock the door, she slaps me right across the face!

"Y-yah..!"

I try not to sound hurt or then she'd be happy.

"Who told you that you could do that to me?!"

"Oh! I didn't know there was a guide book to you. Do you have it with you? I'd loooove to read-.."

She punches me in the arm and it hurt more than I was expecting!

"Do you know what it makes me feel like?!"

"Butterflies flying in your stomach??"

I smirk at her but I quickly realize I shouldn't have done that...

She tries to punch me again but I stop her before she injures herself.

I now have both of my hands around her wrists...

"Let. Me. Go."

"No, tell me what you feel when I kiss you.."