Chapter 8

This is a flashback chapter

Jimin POV

There! I see her! Good thing they showed me a picture of what she looks like or I might not be able to save her.

She looks directly at me, but right after that, she gets slapped in the face!

No!!

Crap...she's now being dragged by her hair...

I'm already off my bike, running as fast as I can to Misun.

That witch lets go of her hair...

She looks like she could faint any second now though!

I catch Misun in my arm, then I push that evil witch.

"WHO THE HELL GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO DO SUCH A THING?!"

I feel Misun go weak in my arm...I look down to see that she passed out.

"WELL?! ANSWER ME!!"

"Ooooh my! Don't get angry at me hun..! Why did little Jimin come to save the troll?"

How'd she know my..? Oh...I forget sometimes that people can recognize us easily now.

"You. Didn't. Answer. Me."

I feel like I could hit this woman, but I wouldn't let myself do that.

"Oh please! You can't already tell why? Just look at that freak. She's weak, but she thinks she can stand up to me!...She's getting weaker anyway, so now I just showed her the cold hard truth."

Who does this girl think she is?!

"You're the one that's weak. Whenever someone comes close to bothering you, you just decide to throw punches?"

That makes her laugh for some odd reason...

"You really don't know who I am do you? My father owns this place and he'll do whatever I want."

"Okay, so you're a spoiled brat, but why does that still give you a right to do this?"

I gesture to Misun.

"Thanks to everything, I have no one who dares to mess with me. I can't get expelled because my daddy believes everything I say, so I can do anything that pleases me."

This girl is messed up.

"Don't worry though. Misun will get kicked out of this place soon, so it doesn't matter."

She shrugs.

"This is your senior year! You only have a few months left with her and now you want to kick her out? How will she even be able to get into any colleges with that? You are pathetic."