barley made it

we are home not even 5 minutes when mr and mrs mayfeild pull up in the driveway. ana convinces the other girls not to nark and im starting to think that we actually pulled it off.

"hey yall," mrs mayfeild shouts from the doorway running towards the dining room where we all sit.

ana makes sure to give them a look before she says "we all missed you so much" ana smiles to her

"we missed you too! how was it?"

"really, really good." blue says kicking his feet up onto her table

mr mayfield drags in his things along with his wives nearly collapsing in the middle of the floor "hey kids." he smiles through the struggle.

"what did yall do?" she asks looking around the house "have a party?"

"nah we all watched movies, hung out, got to know each other better," one of the other girls say "great time, mrs."

"good, im glad you liked it."

"how was colorado?" ana asks

"cold!" she shouts "glad to be back in la." she smiles walking over to the kitchen

we all let out a sigh slouching in the chairs all smiling at each other "that was a lot of fun" i peep "thank you guys"

"don't thank me" ana smiles weakly "this was all blue"

blue smirks "and baddie bitch!"

"where is baddie?" ana asks

"shes a street cat shes prolly looking for a new bitch. she'll come to see us at some point."

i giggle, "i mean probably."

"i miss her, dude. shes all i got from home"

"do yall ever wonder where our parents went? like maybe i have a sister?" ana says looking up to the ceiling

"that's a lot to think about." blue says "all i know is that my mom was on drugs all the time and my dad was in jail for sellin what my mom was on."

"i don't think i even know my real parent's names. dad dipped before i was even born, and my mom dropped me off a little bit after."

"you should look into it?" suggests ana "maybe they wanna fix things?"

"i don't know if i want to fix things."

"i wouldn't." blue says "unless they reach out to me first, im good."

"what about you ana?" i ask "what's your story?"

"i don't have much of a story. my dad killed himself and my mama couldn't even take care of herself so she gave me up." she pauses "she tried to fix shit a while back but i knew she wasn't ready."

"im sorry man." blue frowns

"we good" she smiles weakly "if yall need me imma be in my room."

we both nod flashing her small, sweet smiles "we love youuu"

she pushes away from the table "love you too."

"do you think my parents would still want me? try to get me back?" i ask holding onto billie necklace

"i don't think you should think about it, y/n. i don't think they deserve you back." he frowns

"i don't know blue. i don't want to go off into the world without a family."

"you got me, billie, ana, baddie."

"we could have parents though. they can adopt you?"

he shakes his head "if you really wanna look into it, do it."

"will you help me?"

"if you need me to, you know i always got your back."

(k im continuing it:) )