i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her

billie:

and here i am again, crying in the middle of the stage. I drop the mic dropping to my knees and hunching over holding my hands to my chest. my fans all whisper, some screaming out i love you's which would normally fix my act real fucking quick, but this time... these emotions hit me harder. Its like the only thing that could pull me out of my sobs was y/n. i think back to all the shows i would sing her song and look out to the crowd scanning it for her face.

I wipe the tears off my face i pick up the mic "i-im sorry. we good" I sniff clenching my eyes closed trying to get my breathing back to normal. I stand to look to my mom who stands on stage left, and i can tell that she knows that y/n's not okay and that i'm not okay.

she runs out onto the stage holding me tight "shhh" she whispers petting my hair. She covers the mic with her hand "end the show"

"no- what? I cant!"

"you can't do the show billie." she holds one of my shoulders tightly "i know you billie, you are hurting."

"j-just let me finish please."

she shakes her head, "end it."

now my father walks out pulling me in for a hug "keep going," he says "be strong little one"

"end it." my mom tells me looking at my dad with raised brows

and now finneas joins us "let her finish" he looks to mom who rolls her eyes nodding her head

"three more songs."

"okay." I state pulling the mic away from her hand "ready?" i look to finneas

"come out and play?"

"mhm"

i sing my heart out. for y/n. for them.

and i promise myself that after tonight id go back home and postpone the new york show.