Bonus: Sorry Jisoo (SeHope ft. Jungkook)

Start from the beginning

Jisoo's P.O.V.

After dragging them to the ice cream parlor, Sejun decided to take our orders.

"Vanilla for Noona and Rainbow Sherbet for Hyung?" He asked and we both nodded before he left to get our ice cream. Wait, how did Sejun know Hobi oppa's order? I looked at Hobi oppa and he smiled at me, "Why are you looking at me?"

I shook my head then smiled, "It's nothing."

I looked down and started picking at my nails after I saw Hobi oppa start texting on his phone. After a few minutes, Sejun came back and handed us our cones.

"After this, we should go to the park," He suggested and I nodded, "Hurry up then!"

I quickly finished my ice cream and looked at the two boys who were looking at me with wide eyes, "N-Noona you finished that in 10 seconds, h-how?"

I shrugged, "Should I help you guys?"

Before they could process what I meant, I quickly leaned over and took a bite out of both of their ice creams. I quickly ran out the parlor and headed to the park hearing footsteps and voices trailing behind me.

"NOONA THAT WAS MINE!"

"YAH JISOO!"

I laughed and outran them to the park. I reached the bridge and leaned against it trying to catch my breath. I felt arms wrap around my waist and I turned around immediately pulling away, "What are you doing here?"

"Is it too late now to say sorry?" He mumbled and I stepped back, "It's too late to apologize."

(One of my friends and I always do this thing where when of us sings 'Sorry' while the other sings 'Apologize' and we act like we're breaking up 😂)

Jungkook put his head down making me sigh before stepping closer to him and putting a hand on his arm, "You'll find someone better than me Jungkook, and you can live a happy life with them."

"B-But."

I shook my head, "As much as I want to be with you, I can't. I know that we'll both just keep breaking after this because one of us lost trust. It's okay though, we can both find someone better and still be friends. I don't wanna lose you."

"Neither do I," Jungkook sighed and was about to step closer before he hesitated, "C-Can I hug you?"

I nodded and he slowly wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and sighed, "I know this is weird, but. Umm, can I-"

I was cut off when Jungkook pulled away and closed the space between us by kissing me. My eyes unintentionally closed and I kissed back.

"Woah, are you two back together?"

We both pulled apart to see Hobi oppa, Sejun and Jimin oppa standing there. I shook my head and laughed, "No, we decided to end things."

"R-Really?" Jimin oppa mumbled and I nodded before turning to Jungkook, "Friends?"

He shook his head, "Best friends."