Bonus: Highschoolers (Junghyun Edition)

WARNING: Harsh words, bullying, and mentions of blood

This one is more of a real high school experience with some grudges + his relationship with Jinah

Notice this is in a different time frame than Jungsoo and Jungmi's parts. Jungsoo is graduated while Jungmi is a senior!

Once again, sorry for all the point of view changes! But I hope you enjoy :)

________________________________

2038 - Jungsoo (20 years old), Jungmi (18 years old), Junghyun (17 years old)

Jisoo's P.O.V.

"JEON JUNGHYUN! JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE A JUNIOR AND YOU'RE ALMOST DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL, THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN SLACK," I yelled and I heard him groan from upstairs, "I'm coming Eomma!"

I shook my head making Jungsoo and Jungmi laugh. I looked over at them and raised an eyebrow, "You two have no reason to laugh, you were like this too."

They both gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek before leaving. Jungsoo had a meeting for college and Jungmi had to go early as she was a senior. I sighed and cleaned up their plates before looking at the untouched plate on the table. Junghyun came running down the stairs with his tie half done and his hair messed up. He hurriedly put his lunch in his bag and was about to leave before I stopped him.

"Hyun-ah, you've been waking up late. Are you okay?" I asked softly while fixing his tie and his hair. He nodded and smiled, "I'm fine Eomma, I seem to be sleeping through my alarm."

He gave me a kiss on the cheek after I was done then quickly left. I frowned and looked over at the plate. He didn't have breakfast and that smile definitely wasn't real. Jungkook came down and noticed my sullen face, "What's wrong?"

"I think- no, I know there's something wrong with Junghyun."

Junghyun's P.O.V.

I quickly ran to school and headed to the football field. Looking down at the watch, my eyes widened. I'm late. I quickly ran to the football field to see Minjae and his friends glaring at me.

"You're 5 minutes late," He scoffed and his friend laughed before pointing at me, "He used his time to look presentable instead of listening to you and coming on time."

His friends walked over to me and I flew to the ground after getting punched in the stomach. My backpack was ripped away from me and thrown to the side. Minjae's friends started beating me up, making sure not to hit my face so no one would notice. I bit the inside of my cheek and stayed quiet.

"Your mom is so-"

I cut him off, "Don't you dare say anything about her."

"So now he speaks up," His friend rolled his eyes before punching me make me scoff, "Of course I'd speak up for her."

Minjae laughed then told his friends to stop beating me up, "Why? She's the one who cut family off."

"She only cut you off because your mom and dad both kept something important from her. Oh, wait, sorry. Let me rephrase that, because you're not important or relevant," I spat making Minjae mad, "Make sure to break a few of his ribs, mess up his face while you're at it."

Minjae rolled his eyes at me then took my homework from my backpack before ripping it. He walked off after laughing and left me with his minions. They smirked at me before kicking me harder. The last thing I could remember was the metallic taste of blood in my mouth before blacking out.