Chapter 34

Yoongi's P.O.V.

I felt arms wrap around me and I sighed, "How is she?"

"Honestly?" Riri asked and I nodded my head as I wrapped my arms around her. She hesitated before answering, "She looked hurt, she looked like, she was just going to fall at any moment."

I sighed, "I'm an idiot."

Riri pulled away from me and sat on another chair right in front of me, "You are."

"Aren't you supposed to be like 'No you aren't, it's not your fault' because you're my girlfriend?" I asked and Riri scoffed, "Min Yoongi, you have known me for about 5 years. You should know I'm not that kind of person and I don't lie."

"Exactly why I love you," I said trying to change the subject and she glared at me, "Stop trying to change the subject."

"You've really done it this time. I don't think you noticed, but Jisoo had a panic attack, because of you. Remember how you said you were the only one that could stop her panic attacks? Well, you were just the cause of one. Yoongi, I know that she's your little sister and you care for her. That's why you got mad when she had sex, but you took it too far. Also, how old were you when you lost your virginity? You were 18, you were younger than how old Jisoo is now," Riri said.

She was right, why do I become so overprotective over Jisoo?

I groaned and put my head in my hands. After a few minutes of silence, the door opened but I didn't look up. Instead, I just listened.

"Noona, where are Jungkook and Jisoo?" I heard Jimin ask and then Namjoon, "Yeah, Tae and Jin hyung are gone too. I know where Hobi hyung is."

"I'm pretty sure Jungkook took Jisoo out, I'm not sure about Tae and Jin oppa," Riri said and I heard the door close.

"Take some time to cool down and give Jisoo some time to cool down too," Riri said and left my studio. I looked up and sighed then turned to my desk.

Why do I always blow things out of proportion? Why do I always get angry? Why can't I stop and think about what I want to say? Why do I always hurt Jisoo instead of protecting her?

I think I need to sleep on it. I put my arms on my desk and rested my head on them thinking.

Jungkook's P.O.V. (Teeny recap)

"Let's go out, I don't want to see you frowning anymore," I said and Jisoo nodded.

I held her hand and led her up to our room making her sit on the bed before walking to our closet. Looking around the closet, I smiled when I found something Jisoo would appreciate wearing right now. I walked back into our room to see Jisoo the same way I left her.

I put her clothes next to her then crouch down in front of her, "Jisoo, get changed so we can go out hmm?"

She shook her head and I sighed, "Shall I change it for you then?"

"P-Please," Her voice cracked and I could feel my eyes getting teary. I quickly shook my head then stood up and smiled, "Hands up."

She listened and I slid my shirt off of her. I grabbed the oversized hoodie I picked out and slipped it on her helping her arms through the sleeves. Placing my hands on her shoulders, I gently stood her up then leaned down so I could take my sweats off. After untying the string, I slid them down her legs and she stepped out of them. I reached over to the bed and grabbed her favorite pair of shorts before crouching down and holding them out. Jisoo stayed still and I sighed before gently lifting her feet into the shorts and pulling them up buttoning them when I finished.

"We're done! Now sit on the bed and wait for me okay? I have to go and use the bathroom," I said and made her sit on the bed then went to my bathroom.

If only she knew how much she means to me. I just want her to open up to me, I don't like seeing her suffer while bottling her feelings in.

I sighed and put my hands at the edge of the bathroom counter then looked at the mirror. All I could see were the tears in my eyes about to fall out. Closing my eyes, I let them fall from my eyes and onto my cheeks. I sighed and opened my eyes then wiped my cheeks clean. I washed my face then left the bathroom and walked to Jisoo.

I held out my hand in front of her and she held it before slowly standing up. I started to walk to the door until Jisoo squeezed my hand. Looking back, I saw her smile at me, "Jungkook."

I turned my body to her and she let go of my hand, "Hmm?"

"Thank you," Jisoo breathed out and I smiled before looking away, "Like I said before. When I became your boyfriend, I agreed to share more than happiness. I agreed to share worries and I wouldn't want it any other way. I mean it Jisoo, you can always lean on me."

I turned to Jisoo when she didn't respond and smiled when I saw her looking at the ring. She noticed a stare and she looked up at me and smiled, "Do you really want to marry me Jungkook?"

"Yes," I answer without hesitation and she smiled while saying, "I want to get married to you too."

I smiled then gave Jisoo a quick kiss on the lips before asking, "Isn't it crazy? Think about it, what would have happened if Hyung and I never met? Would I meet you another way? After how long would I get to know you?"

"Doesn't matter if you and Oppa didn't meet. Because I know, sooner or later, I would've found a path. A path that would've led me straight to you," Jisoo said and I smiled before kissing her again, "You really are something? Aren't you?"

Jisoo let out a little laugh that made my smile even wider before asking, "Weren't we supposed to go out?"

My eyes widened, "We are! Let's go!"

Making a sudden decision, I decided to grab a backpack and shoved a few clothes and personal belongings for both me and Jisoo. The rest, I could get when we get there. I grabbed my phone and Jisoo's phone because I knew she was going to end up realizing she forgot it then put it into my backpack.

I grabbed Jisoo's hand again and we walked out of the house to the train station. Jisoo looked at me and raised an eyebrow, "We're taking the train... Also, why did you take your backpack? Where are we going anyways? Jungkook I swear if we're running away somew-"

"Just trust me on this," I said and Jisoo stayed quiet. There weren't that many people out considering it was a normal day. It would usually be crowded right before we leave to our next city for the tour or during the holidays.

I walked up to the counter and Jisoo followed after me, "Are you going to tell me where we're going now?"

I smiled at her then pulled out my wallet, "Two tickets to Busan please."

___________________________________

A/N: YA'LL, WHEN TAE ACCIDENTALLY EXPOSED HIS HAIR ON TWITTER I WAS READY FOR OTHER MEMBERS' DIFFERENT HAIR TOO. BUT JUNGKOOK DITCHED 50 SHADES OF BROWN AND WENT BRIGHT FREAKING FUCHSIA.... OMG I STILL FEEL SO ATTACKED BY THIS BOY HDISJXJS, ANYWAYS... Why do you think Jungkook is taking her to Busan? I guess we'll see, ooOOoO! Anyways, see ya in the next chapter!!

Word count: 1244 (not counting the author's note)