Special chapter from Chapter 45 Pt. 1

A/N: Alright, this is part 1 of my 3 part special chapter. This chapter will be about how Hobi and Somin got together. The other 2 parts are about Jimin and Taehyung with their significant others! I also just noticed this is about the size of a regular chapter, oh well, I hope you enjoy!

⚠️⚠️: These do NOT take place in September, they take place between April-August

________________________________

Hobi & Somin

After about 10 minutes, the doorbell rang, and I went over to it then opened it. Riri, Somin, Minyoung, Tania, and May walked in. I shut the door then looked over at all of them, "Where should we start?"

Hobi's P.O.V.

I slowly got up and turned my alarm off. 8 am. Ugh, why do I do this to myself? I washed up then grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs.

"Oh, Oppa!"

I jumped when I heard Jisoo's voice then put a hand on my chest, "You scared me pabo!"

She laughed then looked at me, "Are you going to practice today?"

I nodded and she smiled. She walked over to the fridge then pulled out something and gave it to me.

"What is this?" I asked and she shrugged, "You never have a proper lunch when you go to practice, so I made you some last night."

I smiled then ruffled her hair with my free hand making her pout, "Oppa!"

"Shall I get going?" I grabbed a bottle of water and was about to leave until Jisoo dragged me back to the kitchen and sat me down, "No, you need to have a proper breakfast too."

I frowned and was about to argue until she started talking again, "I know you want to practice, but you need to eat too. What if you pass out Oppa?"

"Fine, only because I love you," I sighed then took my backpack off and put my head on the table.

"Well, she doesn't love you."

I laughed and kept my head on the table, "You jealous Jungkook?"

I heard him scoff before he sat down next to me. I lifted my head up then smirked, "Your girlfriend probably loves me more."

Jisoo looked at me, then at Jungkook, and then back at me before saying, "He's not wrong."

I looked over at Jungkook to see his jaw drop, "Babe if this is about last night, I'm sorry for not listening to yo-"

Jisoo glared at him making him shut his mouth. I held in a laugh as Jisoo quietly prepared breakfast then gave some to me and Jungkook.

"You can laugh Oppa," Jisoo said making me burst out in laughter, "I-Is Jeon Jungkook a s-sub?"

Jungkook blushed, "N-No."

"M-Mommy! D-Don't tease me p-please!" Jisoo mocked making me laugh even harder and Jungkook blush even more. I took a deep breath then looked between the couple, "I would've never guessed."

"The only reason that happened, was because of a dare he got. I was questioning my bias list when I found out Yugyeom oppa was the one who dared him," Jisoo explained scrunching her nose up in disgust.

(Looking back while editing, I'm scrunching my nose up like Jisoo, I don't even remember writing about JiKook's sex life... But hey, if I have a chance to make Jeon Jungkook blush, imma take it)

After that, we all ate breakfast with small talk here and there.

"Who's that girl you've been meeting recently?" Jisoo asked and I smiled, "Her name is Somin."