Chapter 40

Jisoo's P.O.V.

I hung up then Jungkook asked, "What did he say?"

"He's coming to Busan early," I said then put my phone away letting out a deep breath. Jungkook looked at me, "So like, today."

I nodded, and Jungkook got out of his blanket burrito making me raise an eyebrow, "What are you doing?"

"I need to find a good hiding spot in case he suddenly decides he wants to kill me," Jungkook said making me tilt my head in confusion, "Don't you already know all the hiding spots in your house?"

"No, I left when I was 14, you think I remember that shit?" Jungkook asked incredulously making me shake my head, "Well, go ahead. Don't tell me where it is either."

"Why?" Jungkook asked, and I shrugged, "I'm bound to want to kill you within a week, it's a possibility I might kill you instead of Oppa."

Jungkook stared at me for a few seconds before running out of his room. I waited a few seconds then grabbed his unloved blanket and wrapped it around me. Mhmm, this is the life. Jungkook walked back into the room and looked at me. Well, my eyes. Because the blankets were covering everything except the top of my head and my eyes.

"Did you just wrap yourself in another blanket?" He asked, and I rolled my eyes, "Obviously Jungkook, can you not see?"

"Well I mean, no." He said then continued when I glared at him, "But I'll leave you, and you can be a marshmallow as long as you want."

I nodded in agreement, and Jungkook stared at me one last time before actually leaving the room.

"What's his problem with being a marshmallow?" I mumbled then laid down on the bed before mumbling again, "Now I'm a burrito, fight me Jungkook."

Yoongi's P.O.V. (3 hours later / After getting to Busan)

"H-Hyung, you're here!" Jungkook said after opening the door making me scoff, "Of course I am, aren't you going to let us in?"

Jungkook moved to the side letting everyone inside. Jin hyung, Hobi, Namjoon, and I sat down on one couch then the Maknae Line sat on the other.

"Where's Jisoo?" Hobi asked, and Jungkook said, "I think she's still sleeping."

"She's asleep at this hour?!" Jin hyung asked incredulously, and Jungkook nodded, "She was awake for a while but then decided to go to sleep after the phone call she got from Noona."

Taehyung got up from his spot making everyone look at him, and Jimin ask, "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to see Jisoo," Taehyung said then disappeared up the stairs. It was silent for a while until Namjoon asked, "What are we going to do?"

I sighed then leaned back into the couch, "We might have to go and visit Noona to see what's happening."

Everyone agreed with me. I turned to Jungkook, "Are you sure it's the Minhyuk we're talking about."

Jungkook nodded then handed me his phone. I looked at it to see the messages between him and Minhyuk. I sighed then handed him back his phone before asking, "Is Jisoo okay?"

"She did seem a bit frustrated and sad when we found out," Jungkook mumbled and Hobi said, "She's been through a lot, I don't think she's okay."

Jin hyung groaned then went and sat next to Jungkook before hitting him. "Ouch, that hurts Hyung!" Jungkook whined.

Jin hyung ignored him then came over to me and hit me, "Hyung what the fuck?"

"Now's not the time to be complaining, you're girlfriend and sister is sad. We have to fix that." Jin hyung said making Jungkook's eyes widen. I looked at him while raising an eyebrow then asked, "What?"

"Hyung, she's sleeping now even though she wasn't tired," Jungkook said making me confused. He sighed then continued, "What if she loses her motivation to do things and stops eating too?"

My eyes widened when I caught onto what Jungkook was trying to say, "Oh shit."

Taehyung's P.O.V. (After going upstairs)

I walked into Jungkook's room to see a lump of blankets. I stepped closer and moved the blankets to see Jisoo's sleeping face. I poked her cheek, and she groaned before trying to pull the blanket over her face.

"Let me sleep Jungkook," She whined making me scrunch my nose up and say, "It's Taehyung."

She was quiet for a few seconds before opening her eyes and just looking at me. I smiled at her, and she smiled back before sitting up, "When did you get here Oppa?"

"Just now," I said, and she nodded before patting the spot next to her, "Let's be a burrito!"

I raised an eyebrow then shook my head, "No I'm okay."

"Aww why?" Jisoo pouted making me sigh and climb in next to her. She smiled then wrapped a blanket around me and tucked it under me, "You see! Being a burrito is fun!"

"I mean, not really..." I trailed off making Jisoo look at me offended, "What is your problem with being a burrito? It keeps you nice and warm, and it fee-"

"You're acting weird, what's happening?" I cut her off, and her smile faltered, "Nothing."

I shook my head then turned to face her, "I know you're faking it Jisoo. Just talk to me, I won't tell anyone."

"Promise me you won't tell Jungkook or Oppa," She asked while lifting her pinky up to my face. I hesitated a little before linking my pinky with hers, "Promise."

"I feel like I can't trust anybody anymore," Jisoo sighed making me frown, "What do you mean?"

She pulled the blankets up to her chin then closed her eyes before saying, "I don't care about Unnie not telling me, but Minhyuk? I've known him for almost five years. I'm okay with him keeping things to himself every once in a while because he eventually tells me. But two years? He hasn't told me he had a girlfriend for two fucking years and that he got her pregnant. He tells me everything! For fuck's sake, I even know how big he fucking is. Anyways, forget I said that. But you know what I mean. He didn't tell me that he got my cousin pregnant. "

"What if he didn't know she was your cousin?" I asked calmly making Jisoo look up at me, "There's no way he couldn't have known. We have the same last name, and we almost look like sisters. Even if he didn't know, that doesn't give him a reason not to tell me."

I stayed quiet and closed my eyes to think. Jisoo was right. He had no reason not to tell her. Was he afraid? Why would he be though? Jisoo is chill, and she's supportive of her friends. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a sniffle. I opened my eyes to see Jisoo crying.

"Shhh. Hey, don't cry," I whispered and took my hands then wiped her tears away. Jisoo shook her head then covered her face with her hands, "I-It feels like he just left me. N-Not in that way, but in a b-best friend way. I-I'm sorry."

I sighed then moved closer to her and wrapped an arm around her waist, "You have nothing to be sorry for, okay? Just cry it all out, I'm here."

Jisoo buried her face into my chest, and I could feel her tears soaking into my shirt after a while. I sighed and rubbed slow circles on her back to try and calm her down. After a while, she stopped crying. I looked down to see her sleeping peacefully. I slowly unwrapped my arm from around her then moved her head from my chest and onto her pillow. Slowly sitting up, I moved the blanket off of me and was about to get up until I hand grabbed the back of my shirt. I looked behind me to see Jisoo looking at me with her eyes half open.

"Please don't leave me too Tae oppa..." She mumbled.

___________________________________

A/N: Well fuck, I had a dream that this happened to me and I woke up crying... Okay but I put in different P.O.V.'s just to show a change in Jisoo, so don't mind that. Wow, I can't believe I wrote 40 chapters already, don't worry, the story isn't nearly over it. I don't want this story to have a sequel so I decided to make it on the longer side. That's it, see ya in the next chapter!!

Word count: 1342 (not counting the author's note)