Chapter 43

Jisoo's P.O.V. (Later that day)

I looked down at my phone in my hands then sighed. It's now or never... I went onto Unnie's contact and sent her a message.

Jisoo: Unnie, text me! Maybe we should have lunch together with your boyfriend :)

I turned my phone off then put it on the table. I lifted my legs up onto the couch so I was sitting crisscrossed. After a few minutes of staring at the wall thinking, I jumped a little at the sudden noise.

"BOO!"

"YAH TAEHYUNG, STOP IT!"

I laughed when Tae oppa came stomping in the living room. He looked over at me then sat down next to me while pouting. I uncrossed my legs then turned to face him.

"Who yelled at you?" I asked and he rolled his eyes, "Who do you think? It was Yoongi hyung."

I smiled softly then opened my arms, "Want a hug?"

Tae oppa stared at me for a few seconds so I was about to put my arms down until he jumped and put all of his body weight on me.

"Ouch, Oppa that hurts," I whined and he pulled away, "Wait why?"

"I have boobs you know," I said while looking straight into his eyes. Tae oppa started blushing and looked away, "O-Oh..."

"Aish, don't be all shy now. How are you going to get a girlfriend if you blush at me saying boobs?" I teased.

I looked at Tae oppa to see him smiling to himself. Did he not hear me? I brought my hand up to his face then waved it around bringing him back from his thoughts.

"What were you thinking about?" I asked and he sighed, "Just a girl."

"Oh, oka- WAIT! A girl? Who is it?" I asked excitedly and he smiled even more, "I met her when I went shopping with Jin hyung."

"Wait, when did you go shopping with Jin oppa?" I pouted confused and he laughed, "Well, I was at the park with Namjoon hyung and Jiminie. I got a phone call from Jin hyung asking if I could meet him at the store because Hobi hyung ditched him."

"Ahh, must have been that Somin girl," I mumbled and Tae oppa poked me, "What did you say?"

"It's just that Oppa's been texting a girl named Somin quite a bit, maybe they met up," I said and Tae oppa nodded then said, "Poor Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung, and Jiminie."

"Why?" I asked and Tae oppa said, "They don't have girlfriends, or like, people they want to be their girlfriends."

"Well, I can't say anything about Jin oppa. But, Namjoon oppa is being shipped with Minyoung, so maybe that might happen. I've been meaning to introduce someone to Jimin oppa. I feel like I should, I feel bad about his feelings towards me," I said and he looked at me, "You feel bad? Do you like Jiminie?"

Jungkook's P.O.V. (A little earlier)

I got out of the shower then changed into some sweatpants and one of my many white shirts. I ruffled my wet hair a little then grabbed my phone.

Jin hyung, Hobi hyung, Namjoon hyung, and Jiminie all decided to go and explore. Wow, the house is so quiet, I could get used to this. I walked past a guest room to see Yoongi hyung sleeping. Why am I not surprised.

I walked downstairs then slowed down when I heard voices in the living room.

"They don't have girlfriends, or like, people they want to be their girlfriends."