Chapter 46

Jisoo's P.O.V. (2 weeks later)

My palms weren't the only thing that was sweaty. It felt like the bright lights in the room were melting my outer layer of skin into oblivion. Then slowly moving onto melt the rest of the layers of my skin. The only thing I could say to describe this terrible feeling is hell.

I placed my hand on my heart. Thump, thump, thump.

Scared. Restless. Nervous. Those were only a few words to describe how I felt at this moment.

"You'll be okay," I heard Jin oppa try to assure me. But he was far away. So far away. He couldn't reach out to me. I could see him, but I couldn't reach out to him. My mind wouldn't let me. My breathing quickened and my vision started getting spotty. I grabbed onto the sheets under me, but I still felt like I was falling.

"Jisoo, are you okay? Calm down."

I tried, but I couldn't. My happy memories started to materialize right in front of my eyes, and so did my bad ones. He quickly wrapped his arms around me and tried to calm me down. He couldn't. No matter how many times he tried.

Until he said something that had made me snap out of my episode.

"Jungkook won't be mad at you! Just calm down, please! I'll help you through it, I promise."

8 hours earlier

Jisoo's P.O.V.

*RING* *RING*

I groaned and reached over then grabbed my phone before answering it.

"Hello?"

"Oh no, did I wake you up?"

"Hmm."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine, why did you call Eomma?"

"It's been a while since you and Jungkookie have visited, are you busy?"

"Well, Jungkook's been pretty busy."

"Oh," Eomma said and I could hear she was disappointed.

"What if I come and visit you?"

"Jinja? Wait, no, you don't have to."

"Say no more, I'll be there soon."

"Aigo, alright. I'll make some cookies for you."

"Actually Eomma," I trailed off.

"What is it?"

"Can you make me your bibimbap? I've been wanting it recently." I asked shyly and I heard her laugh.

"Of course, see you soon!"

"Bye!"

I smiled and put my phone away then stretched before getting out of bed. Walking over to my closet, I picked out a comfortable outfit then headed to the bathroom to take a shower. After doing my business, I put my things in my bag before calling Jungkook.

"Baby? Is something wrong?" Jungkook asked worried and I smiled.

"No, nothing's wrong. But, I have to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I'm going to visit Eomma."

"Wait, mine or yours?"

"Yours, she called and asked why we haven't visited in a while."

"Ahh, explain to her why I can't come and be safe. Call me if anything happens."