Chapter 5

Jisoo's P.O.V.

*Time skip to getting home*

Everyone went to do their own thing, Ri Hyo unnie had to get back to the Bighit building, Minhyuk and Mina had to go back home, and everyone else went to their own rooms. I followed behind Yoongi oppa as he walked to his room. He walked in and gestured me to sit on his bed, so I did.

"Now what do you want to talk about?" He asked and walked to the door then closed it.

"At the ice cream parlor, what was that?" He was about to answer me, but I cut him off, "And no you can't say it was a kind gesture."

He sat down next to me and looked down at his lap. He looked troubled... I haven't seen him like this for a long time, and I think the last time was when he was forced to leave his "love" behind when we were going on vacation. No, not a girl, a pillow... A FUCKING PILLOW. Ugh, sometimes even I wonder if he's the normal one of us two. I snapped out of my thoughts when he started talking.

"I feel weird Jisoo," He sighed, and I gestured him to continue, "I don't know, I just got really mad. Touching a girl like that is inappropriate, and I would step in to help. But when I saw it happening with Ri Hyo, I felt angry."

"Yah Yoongi," He glared at me, and I smiled innocently then continued, "I think you have feelings for Unnie."

Yoongi oppa rapidly shook his head repeatedly denied it, "Nope, no no no. And if I hear you speaking about this again, I will kill you Jisoo."

He pushed me out of his room and into Jungkook's room. Jungkook looked at us confused. He was sitting on his bed using his phone. Yoongi oppa picked me up then put me next to Jungkook, and I squealed.

"Keep her busy, and don't, I repeat DON'T let her into my sight... Aish, I'm going crazy" He yelled then whispered the last part to himself and left the room. I giggled to my self and then turned to look at Jungkook. His phone was pointed towards me, and I could see his smile from behind it.

Click.

"Perfect." I blushed and covered my face with my hands then mumbled, "Anniyooooo."

Jungkook laughed and moved my hands from my face. He then tried to take more pictures of me but pouted when I kept moving away. Aish, he's adorable. Wait, WHAT?!?! I smiled to myself, and I heard another "click." I looked at Jungkook and pouted but he just laughed and took more pictures of me. Aish, he's gonna regret doing that. I quickly snatched his phone from his hands and ran out of the room.

"J-Jisoo? COME BACK HEREEE!!" I heard him running after me and I ran faster. I quickly run into a random room and see Taehyung oppa. He looked at me confused as I went behind him to hide.

"Yah h-hyung, did you see Jisoo?" He asked and I silently pray that Taehyung oppa will spare me.

"Nope, sorry Jungkookie." Ahhh, my prayers have been answered. Once I was sure Jungkook left the room, I ran to the door and locked it. I sighed in relief and then looked at Taehyung oppa.

"Now would you like to explain why a nervous Jungkook is looking for you?" He asked and I pulled his phone out from my pocket.

"He kept taking pictures of me and wouldn't stop." I pouted and Taehyung oppa laughed then patted the spot next to him. I sat down next to him then looked at Jungkook's phone. Shoot, it got locked. Taehyung oppa took the phone from my hand and turned it on. He then entered what I think was the password and handed it back to me.

"The password is his birthday, 090197." He smiled and I mentally face palmed. Remind me to come to Taehyung oppa if I ever need help blackmailing someone. I looked down at Jungkook's phone and smiled. A picture of him and the rest of the members was set as his home screen. I went to his photos and scrolled through them. Oh look, it's me. And me again... I bit my lip and look up to see Taehyung oppa smirking at me.

"Let me guess, most of the photos are you?" He smiled knowingly and I slowly nodded. He took the phone from my hands and was looking through it. He suddenly laughed and then "aww"ed.

"What is it?" I asked and he shook his head, "You'll find out soon."

I wonder what that's supposed to mean. He turned Jungkook's phone off and started talking. I eventually told him about Yoongi oppa's feelings... I didn't mean to! He's just so easy to talk to. He didn't look shocked, I guess he had the same idea as me.

"Anyways, I think maybe we should go and find Jungkook now" He said and I nodded. We walked to the door and opened it to already see Jungkook standing in-front of it. Whoops?

Time skip to night time (after dinner and everyone is getting ready for bed)

I yawned as I walked out of the bathroom in my pajamas. I went to the bed and plopped onto it. I heard Jungkook laughing and I slowly looked up to see him sitting next to me.

"What?" I looked at him and he just shook his head, "Nothing, you're just really cute."

He laid down next to me and put an arm around my waist. I don't think being this close to Jungkook is good for my health... He smiled at me and I looked at his face then just admired him. He was beautiful, no, breathtaking.

I'm sure he looks good in makeup too, but wow. His bare face probably looks better than mine! I'm not gonna lie, my bare face looks pretty amazing if I do say so myself. Wow, Minhyuk oppa is right, I'm really cocky, maybe that's why I don't have a boyfriend...

"I can be your boyfriend." I looked at Jungkook and looked at him with wide eyes, "I-I said that out loud?"

He nodded and then pulled me closer, "I know I look good, but I would look better with you by my side."

I blushed and then pouted, "Yah, who taught you this?"

"Jin hyung." Ahh, makes sense. That man needs to get himself a girlfriend asap.

"You're impossible Jungkook. You know that right?"

Jungkook's P.O.V.

"You're impossible Jungkook. You know that right?"

I smirked and said, "You still like me though."

I smiled when she didn't deny it and just cuddled closer to me. Her head on my chest and her arm around my torso, I smiled to myself. Aish, this girl is killing me. She fell asleep right after she stopped moving. Wow, she really is Yoongi hyung's sister.

Speaking of Yoongi hyung, he gave me permission to date Jisoo. I'm not sure whether to be scared or to be happy. So I'll be both. I'm happy because I like Jisoo and I can make her mine. Scared, because, well... I mean, she is his sister. If things do go wrong, I'll probably be dead meat... Sorry ARMY. But I would never let that happen.

I looked down at Jisoo and smiled. Her lips are in a pout again. I'm glad she's coming on tour with us. That reminds me, Hobi hyung's birthday is the day of our first concert. I'll take Jisoo shopping tomorrow so we can buy something together. Wow, I sound like a high school boy in love.

Actually, wait. That's not too far off. I smiled to myself and fell asleep happily.

_______________________________

A/N: Ahhh, this story is coming along well. And yes, I know it's very cliche, but I'm sorry. I wanted to make a quick author's note to say... CONGRATS BTS, MIC DROP WENT GOLD!! Okay, that's it. And I'm sorry for this chapter is a little short. I hope you enjoy the story so far!!

Word count: 1302 (not counting the author's note)