Bonus: Cute Moment with Jungsoo

2020 - Jungsoo (2 1/2 years old), Jungmi (a few months old), Junghyun, (N/A)

Jisoo's P.O.V.

"I give it to you, although it was a bit awkward, I want to give it all to you, I give it to you."

I sang softly as I put a sleeping Jungmi into her crib before slowly closing the door. I walked down to the bathroom and set a bath for Jungsoo before heading downstairs. Jungsoo was sitting on his mat playing with his toys his uncles spoiled him with. I went over to him and softly ruffled his hair making him look around confused.

"Up here baby," I laughed and he looked up then gave me a bunny smile, "Eomma!"

He reached up and did his grabby hands. I picked him up then gave him an Eskimo kiss, "Is Jungie ready for his bath?"

He used his small hands to push my cheeks together making my lips form into a pout, "Fishy?"

"Fishy is in the bath," I laughed while walking upstairs letting Jungsoo squish my cheeks. I set him on the counter before taking his clothes off and putting him into the already set bath. He reached over grabbing his toy fish before pulling it down to the bottom of the bath and watching it float back up making him giggle. I put in some baby bubbles and watched as Jungsoo splashed in his bubble bath. Kneeling down, I lathered some soap on him to clean him up before shampooing his hair and getting him cleaned. Getting him out of the tub, I lifted the drain up then turned to get his towel. I turned around to see the bathroom empty. I sighed and stood up with his towel in my hands.

"Jungie?!"

I walked out of the bathroom and saw him standing at the ends of the hall. With a puddle of water starting to spread out onto the floor.

"Jeon Jungsoo! I have to dry you!"

I whisper yelled making him giggle at me before running away again. I sighed and followed him around with his towel in my hands. He was already downstairs and I quickly followed after him making him go into a different room.

"Jungie! Eomma can't catch you!"

I paused for a little bit and took some time to try and catch my breath. I felt Jungkook's arms wrap around me and a head rest on my shoulder making me fall back into his embrace.

"Woah woah, are you okay babe?"

"Jungsoo keeps running from me! I need to dry him off or else he'll get sick again," I sighed. Jungkook steadied my balance and took the towel from my hands. He kissed my cheek and ran in the direction Jungsoo ran in making me laugh softly.

"Appa's coming for you!"

I smiled when I heard Jungsoo scream before a fit of giggles burst from both of them. Jungkook walked back in the room with Jungsoo wrapped in a towel. Jungsoo was kicking his legs happily while Jungkook was using the free end of the towel to dry his hair off.

"I should go check and see if Jungmi's still asleep," I muttered before heading towards the nursery. I smiled when I saw she was still asleep then went back downstairs to see Jungsoo all dressed. He was sitting in between Jungkook's legs back to playing with his toys. I sat down then outstretched my legs so they meet with Jungkook's and created a diamond shape.

"Eomma?"

I watched as Jungsoo slowly walked over to me making me pout, "Now you come towards me?"

"Eomma! Mianhaeee!" Jungsoo sang and I looked behind him to see Jungkook holding back a smile, "Eomma should apologize!"

"But I didn't even do anything!" I argued making Jungkook bring Jungsoo closer to him and smirk at me, "Eomma is always wrong."

I pouted and crossed my arms. Jungsoo bit Jungkook's hand to release his grip then came over to me, "Mianhaeee!"

I laughed as Jungkook had a hand on his chest with betrayal showing up on his face, "I thought we had a connection man!"

"Eomma!" Jungsoo giggled making me smile and wrap my arms around him. He turned and kissed my cheek before sticking his tongue out at Jungkook.

"You two are unbelievable."

___________________________________

Thank you for 70K+ reads and 1.9K+ votes!