Chapter 39

Jisoo's P.O.V.

"We'll see," I said making Jungkook pout again. I shook my head then gave him a kiss on the cheek, "You're such a baby."

Jungkook was about to say something before my phone rang cutting him off. I took it out of my pocket then groaned while looking at who was calling me.

"Hello?"

"MIN FUCKING JISOO!" I pulled my phone away from my ear when I heard Ja Eun unnie yell at me.

"What?"

"I texted you like 2 days ago and you still didn't answer me! I tried calling Yoongi too but his phone is off. WHY ARE YOU LITTLE MIN SHITS SO HARD TO GET A HOLD OF?!?!"

"Oh shit.  Sorry, Unnie, I was going to call you when we landed in Korea, but I never got the chance to."

"Never got the chance? WHAT THE FUCK I THOUGHT YOU WERE BOTH DEAD!"

"Why didn't you call earlier then?"

"Well- Ugh, whatever. Okay, and why is Yoongi's phone off?"

"I don't know."

"What do you mean? Aren't you with him? I'M GETTING CONFUSED."

"We had a fight and now I'm in Busan."

"Oh, WAIT WHAT? YOU'RE IN BUSAN?"

"Yes Unnie, I just said that."

"You did, stupid me... WAIT!"

"What now?"

"Why did you and Yoongi fight?"

"I'd rather not talk about Oppa right now." I sighed making Jungkook hold my hand. I looked up at him and he gave me a soft smile. I smiled back then turned my attention back to Unnie when she called me.

"JISOO!"

"Yeah?"

"I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU!"

"Alright, what is it?"

"I'M- Oh wait, I wanted to tell you in person." I heard Unnie sniffle.

"Uh, are you okay Unnie?"

"NO I'M NOT!" She cried making my eyes widen and pull my hand away from Jungkook.

"What happened?"

"Nothing, I'm just emotional right now. OKAY?"

"Okay."

"Oh, by the way, I'm pregnant." This time it was my turn to yell.

"WAIT WHAT?" I yelled. I saw Jungkook jump out of the corner of my eye then put a hand on his chest mumbling to himself.

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING?"

"I DON'T KNOW, WHY ARE YOU YELLING?"

"I'M YELLING BECAUSE I'M PREGNANT!"

"Fair enough. Is this what you wanted to tell me?"

"Yup."

"Well, congratulations!" I smiled and Jungkook raised an eyebrow. I put Unnie on speaker.

"Unnie!"

"Yeah?"

"Can I tell Jungkook?"

"NO! I WANT TO TELL HIM!" Unnie yelled making Jungkook laugh.

"You're on speaker Noona."

"Oh, hi Jungkook."

"Just tell him Unnie."