Chapter 3

Jungkook's P.O.V.

Vanilla

I smell vanilla. I slowly opened my eyes squinting when they came in contact with the sun. I looked down to see Jisoo sleeping in my arms. She looked peaceful, with her lips in a slight pout. I gently removed my arms from around her waist and sat up. Jisoo slightly stirred but ended up cuddling with my pillow. I smiled and kissed her nose then remembered last night.

Jisoo and I talked about a lot of different things. I ended up falling asleep, ok well, half asleep. I was awake when Jisoo got me ready for bed. But she doesn't need to know that. And then we cuddled. I sighed happily and got out of bed walking to my closet. I put on some black sweats and a white t-shirt. Ruffling my hair, I looked back over to the bed to see Jisoo rubbing her eyes, pouting, and looking at me.

Jisoo smiled and mumbled, "Good morning Kookie."

I walked over to her and kissed her forehead, "Morning baby."

She looked up at me with wide eyes while blushing, "B-Baby?!"

I laughed and nodded then winked. She shook her head and reached her arms out to me. Awhh, sleepy Jisoo is so cute. Sadly can't say the same about her brother though... Yoongi hyung isn't the brightest when you wake him up... I squatted down in front of her then she got on my back and wrapped her arms around my neck. I slowly stood up and walked to the kitchen. That was mistake #1. Everyone except Yoongi hyung was sitting at the table staring at us. Jimin raised his eyebrows and coughed making me look up at them. I gently put Jisoo down on her feet and blushed.

"So, did you use protection?" I looked at Namjoon hyung and glared at him.

I sat down next to Jisoo as she sat down next to Taehyung, "We didn't do anything, sorry to disappoint hyung."

Jin hyung smacked me on the top of the head with his wooden spoon, and I pouted. He just shrugged and went back to making breakfast.

"Where's Yoongi oppa?" I looked at Jisoo and shrugged.

"I think he's still sleeping," J-Hope hyung started and looked towards the hallway, "We can never wake him up without starting World War 3."

Jisoo laughed and smiled innocently, "If I can wake him up without moving, you each give me money."

"How about 10 each? 20 if he isn't grumpy." Jin hyung suggested. We all looked at each other and nodded, "Deal."

Jisoo started to space out. I looked at her with my eyebrow raised. She suddenly started to tear up, and we all looked at her worriedly. When Jimin was about to say something, she just held her hand up. I looked at the rest of the members and shrugged. Jisoo had tears streaming down her face, and she pouted slightly. For some reason, looking at her like this made me really, really... angry and sad.

"OPPA, O-OPPA. NO DON'T LET ME GO" I jumped when Jisoo screamed, and I'm pretty sure the other members did too.

Yoongi's P.O.V.

"OPPA, O-OPPA. NO DON'T LET ME GO" I immediately jumped up at the sound of Jisoo's voice and rushed towards where it was coming from. I saw Jisoo sitting with the rest of the members, but she was crying. I didn't notice everyone looking at me in shock while I went to Jisoo. I pulled her up from her seat and hugged her. I held her close to me and lightly stroked her hair.

"Oppa... It was just to get you to wake up... I'mreallysorryforjokingaroundbutyeah, SARANGHAE YOONGI OPPA" I looked down at Jisoo to see her smiling sheepishly. I laughed and wiped her tears then turned to see everyone staring at us.

"What?" I asked, and Jimin spoke up, "Y-You woke up, and you're not, grumpy?"

"Jisoo used to have nightmares when she was little. She would wake up screaming and holding her teddy bear, and I was always by her side growing up." I wrapped my arm around Jisoo's shoulder and smiled, "Now pay her."