100K Special

Alright! Before we get started with this, hi! I'm back, for a little bit... AND OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 100K LIKE I WAS SHOOK WHEN I CAME HOME AND WENT ON WATTPAD CHSISK Anyways, I love you guys so much, and I miss writing about JuAncOck and JisoOo so I'm here to write a 100K special, hope you guys enjoy! 💜
________________________________

After the wedding: (late) 2023 - Jungsoo (5 years old), Jungmi (3 years old), Junghyun (2 years old)

Jisoo's P.O.V.

"No Taehyung! You can't put that in your mouth!"

"OPPA! DON'T TOUCH THAT! YOU'LL BREAK IT!"

I shook my head and looked away from Riri trying to get all the boys under control. I was about to grab my phone until Jihu walked up to me. I pulled him up on my lap, "How's my little Jihu?" I cooed and he smiled before saying, "I'm good Imo!" (Don't attack me, I'm using a general word for aunt)

I smiled and kept him on my lap until Hosook came over and tugged on his shirt. She was pouting so I let Jihu down then watched as Hosook hold his hand.

"Does she have a crush on him?" I turned to my right to see Jungkook ready in his outfit then shrugged, "Maybe."

"But I'm sure that Jungsoo has a crush on Taemi, it's so obvious," I smiled and looked at the two sitting farther from the rest of the group in their own world. Jungkook sighed before sitting next to me and wrapping an arm around my waist, "Are you mad?"

I raised my eyebrows, "Why would I be? Did you do something that can make me mad?"

"I may or may not have promised all the kids we would go trick or treating," He mumbled and I facepalmed, "You do realize everyone except us are busy on Halloween and that we possibly can't take care of 12 children?"

"We can try?" Jungkook asked and I looked at him quietly. He leaned in and quickly pecked my lips making me glare at him, "Yah! Don't do that! What if I mess up your makeup?"

"You're worth it," He said before leaning in again but I put my hand on his mouth, "Get your nasty mouth away from me Jeon."

He ended up kissing my hand then pulling away and pouting, "B-Bu-"

"No," I cut him off making him frown then continue, "Ugh, I love you too much. I'll ask Tae oppa if he can babysit tonight."

"Jinjja?" He asked and I rolled my eyes, "Go film your dance practice and I'll think about it."

He jumped up from next to me then saluted before walking over in front of the camera. I smiled then jumped when I felt someone poke me. I looked down to see Jungsoo looking at me.

"We're staying at Samchon's house?" He asked and I nodded. He looked at me then smirked, "What are Eomma and Appa gonna do?"

My eyes widened, "Jeon Jungsoo!"

"It's okay Eomma, Appa already told me what he does," He started making me gulp before he continued, "He beats you in games!"

Oh, that little shi-

"This time, I'm going to beat Appa! Should I?" I asked and Jungsoo nodded. I smiled then ruffled his hair before leaning down and whispering, "Maybe you can kiss Taemi today."

I watched as he blushed, "Eomma! We're too young!"

"On the cheek! What did your Appa teach you?" I asked and he mumbled, "A lot of things."

I sighed then shook my head before saying, "Make sure yo-"

"Watch over Jungmi and Junghyun, got it. Help someone if they need help, got it. Call if something happens, got it."