Bonus: Honeymoon

Time skip a week after the wedding

Jisoo's P.O.V.

"Appa! Wook is a casul!" Jungmi said while pointing up at Cinderella's castle. I smiled as Jungkook picked her up and spun her around in circles making her giggle, "You're Appa's little princess."

I scrunched my nose up and tightened my grip on Jungsoo's hand making him look up at me. I crouched down and whispered, "Appa and Jungmi are being cheesy."

Jungsoo laughed making me smile and use my free hand to ruffle up his hair. I stood up then adjusted Junghyun on my shoulder before grabbing Jungsoo's hand again.

We decided to go on a honeymoon and go to Disneyland so the kids could enjoy it too. Jungsoo was more into superheroes but didn't mind Disney, Jungmi was all about Disney, while Junghyun just liked everything. So we let Jungmi lead us around and stopped occasionally if the boys wanted anything.

We walked around Disneyland for a little bit before deciding to stop and go back to our hotel. Jungkook said he would be right back so it was just me and the kids. I gently placed a sleeping Junghyun down on one of our beds before tucking him in. Jungsoo came and stood next to me watching his little brother. I watched as he slowly reached out and poked his cheek before ducking down in case he woke up. I shook my head and turned around when I felt a tug on my shirt.

Jungmi was holding up one of her bows, "It fwell out!"

I sat on the floor and she sat on my lap. I took the bow from her and redid her hair. She smiled and then went over to join her older brother. I smiled and stood up just as the door to our hotel room opened. Jungkook walked in with a few bags and smiled at me. I went over to him and tried to peek but he quickly moved them away from me making me pout.

"Why won't you show me?" I whined softly and he laughed, "If I showed you, it wouldn't be a surprise!"

I watched as he put the bags in the corner of the room before coming back over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist then smiled, "We should go swimming."

"Alright, but after Junghyun wakes up." I said softly and he whined, "But that'll be in a few hours! He sleeps so much like you..."

"Yah!"

Time skip to going to the pool

I finished tying Junghyun's swim shorts and watched as he slowly went over to the shallow pool where his siblings were. Jungsoo and Jungmi were splashing each other and started splashing Junghyun when he was close enough making him giggle.

I smiled and walked over to the hot tub where Jungkook was. He moved over so I could sit on the side next to him. I slowly submerged myself in the water making my cover up spread out. I sat down next to him and turned to face him. He looked at me and pouted making me tilt my head, "What?"

"Why didn't you wear something revealing," He pouted and my eyes widened, "This is revealing enough."