Changes

Naiomi was back on her feet and had released her album as expected gaining a whole lot of love from her fans. Though she was back om her feet things weren't the same. She started to be more fearful than strong like she usually was. Always staying close to a security guard when out, carrying a hidden gun with her which she promised Namjoon she would stop doing.  And simply being scared for her life constantly. She didn't like this feeling. She didn't like feeling so helpless all the time.

Naiomi and Hoseok decided to hangout while the other boys handled business. The boss had called them in but Hoseok wanted to stay so the guys left.

They sat on the balcony taking in the nice view while taking out the braids in Naomi's head. Just talking about things.

"So. Hoseok." Naiomi called to attention.

Hoseok hummed in response.

"How come i havent seen you boo'd up with someone yet?"

"Who said i wasnt?"

"Me."

Hoseok silently chuckles." Im talking to someone if thats what your worried about. she just wants things low-key. You know because of all the drama going on. And your still recovering and things."

"Don't let me get in the way of you guy's happiness." Nai says with guilt written on her face.

" Believe me your not. Im happy. And so is she." 

"She?"

"Yes. She." Hobi laughed untangling his fingers from the weave.

"Hmm."

"What? You thought I was gay?"

"No no.....not at all" Naiomi lies.

"Your so funny." Hoseok say while slapping her playfully upside the head.

Things got a little silent as the both focused on taking down the braids. Feeling the nice autumn rays of sun hit their face.

"What are Namjoon's parents like?"

At this Hobi came to a halt.

"What?"

"You must've met his parent before?"

"Yea ive met them before. Not much to talk about. And if he hasn't told you yet then its definitely not my place to tell you."

"Whats wrong? What happened?"

Hobi wasn't one for keeping secrets and stuff. As long as no one asked he didn't tell. But it was his home girl asking so he definitely had to say something.

" His family wasnt all that supportive of thier son's dream. He would sneak out at nights when he was younger to go and do...."

"Underground Rapping....right?"

"Yea. He is super smart mostly because his parents wanted him to become something more than to be consumed by the streets. The had set up his life in a path that they felt was right but Joon didnt want the life that they were trying to force him to live. He auditioned for this group without permission. Made this group without permission and left his home for us. His parents stopped supporting him. They just started back warming up to him like 3 years ago. They saw how truly talented he was and went to one of our concerts and they recently made up for everything. That is untill you came along."

"huh?"

"His family is a bit extreme when it comes to traditional things and stuff. And you dont fit any description of the sort."

This saddened Naiomi. She would never want to cause so many wedges between people but here she is. Somewhere where she doesn't belong forcing a spot in this world that wasnt truly made for her.

It used to be empowering.

Now its just burdensome.

"Hm." Is all Nai said looking out scene in front of the two.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●●•
(In conference meeting)
"WHAT! Your litterally fucking with me right now. This is fucking bullshit!" Namjoon yells out of anger as he up rises slamming his hands on the table.

"Listen. Naiomi Is not good for the company or you guys. We tried to make the idea work but it's starting to help more than hurt. Her album was beyond late and...." their producer started.

"MAYBE BECAUSE SHE WAS FUCKIN KIDNAPPED THE DAY IT WAS MEANT TO BE FUCKING TURNED IN FOR RELEASE!!!!" Namjoon rebuttled.

"Yah. Joon. Sit down and discuss like an adult." Jin said highly disappointed. " but this is some bullshit."

"She causes unwanted attention. Not only because she is Black doing Korean music but she...

1. Is an undercover felon (or least could be one)

2. She has decided to stick all her problems on you which is slowly bringing her fan rates down

3. Though her last two albums have made it to the charts. We cant see this album making it this time.

4. Her body is terrible. No idol looks like that. She has scars all down her legs and.......

"ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO BODY SHAME HER AFTER WHAT SHE LITTERALLY JUST WENT THE SHIT SHE WENT THROUGH." Jin says angrily.

Though Jin always tells his a fellow members to respect those around them. This rule. At this moment. Didnt apply to him.

"IF ANYTHING SHE HAS HELPED US MORE THAN EVER. SHE US THE ONE THAT HELPED US. SHE IS THE ONE THAT GOT US THAT WORLD TOUR. SHE SAVED OUR LIVES ONCE. BET YOU DIDNT KNOW THSY DID YOU.

SHE HAS DONE SOOOOOOO FUCKIN MUCH FOR US. SO FUCKING FEED US THAT BULLSHIT"

"I understand you guys are upset but....."

"She isnt going no fucking where and we can prove that she deserves now more than ever to be here"

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●●•●•●•●•
(Later that night in Namjoon's Room)

"We need to talk"
"We need to talk"

They say at the same time.

"They'e trying to make you leave"
"I think I'm gonna leave"

Both stood in silence.

《《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》

Hey beautiful people.

Sorry for the wait.

I'm in my school musical and I have sooooo many concerts to perform at. Ya gurl making big money moves towards her dreams.

Stay tuned for the next episode.