At The Family Reunion

*who we introducin?*

As we kept moving along I start to see familiar surroundings. We pulled up into section 6 in other words the "hood". The red brick walls walls towered over our heads as we pulled up to a very familiar area to Naiomi.

They were people you'd and old out in the middle of the streets. A grill fired up and ready and blaring rap music coming out of some old speakers. Kids were playing jump rope while older people sat down at a table playing dominoes and card games. Some men stood leaned up on walls smoking a cigarette. While ladies were in deep conversation filled with laughter.

" Oh my gosh everyone is here!" Naiomi says ready to hop out the car.

She turned around from the passengers seat to see the faces of confusion.

" Where are we?" Hoseok asks looking out the window.

" Welcome to wear ya girl grew up. Most of these people out here are family." Naiomi explains with the upmost excitement on her face." God I miss everyone"

As the car finally made it's way to halt. Naiomi quickly tried to open her door before she heard Namjoon.

" Yah. Dont you dare" He said quickly hopping out so he can open the door.
Stares fell upon him as some wondered who the boy was and when they say their Naiomi come out the car now giving him a hug.

The rest of the gang hopped out the car and all the boys decided to help Ms.Wells and Mamma, Nai's Grandmother, out the car and unpack the food.

" Where do put food" Yoongi asked in broken english.

" I'll show you babies follow me inside" Mamma said while motioning them to follow her.

A two tall men came walking up to Naiomi with big smile plastered on their face. One slightly shorter than the other. One had a low fade with waves and piercings in his ears. While the other had dreads in his head and two chains around their neck. Naiomi quickly ran to them giving them the tightest hug she possibly could. The other boys walked up to her since they were done placing the food down.

" Okay guys these are my brothers." Naiomi explained. " This is De'Shawn" She says pointing at the one with low top fade. " And this is La'quayvious"

Tae had now confused himself trying to pronounce the names continously mouthing the names .

" Just call me Shawn." De'Shawn said in laughter.

" Yea and just call me Quay. Dont hurt yaself." La' Quayvious said jokingly as he playfully punched the Korean boys shoulder.

" Aye so which one of you are like saying my sister" Shawn says eyeballing each and everyone of them.

" That be me." Namjoon say reaching his had out to dap up.

" Aye, dude got guts. And he speak english. What's yo name mane?" Quay asked.

" Namjoon but just call me RM." Namjoon answered. " Back here are my boys. We got Jin who is the oldest, Yoongi but you can call em Suga, Hoseok but he like to be called Hope or Hobi, right here we got Taehyung but u can call em Tae or V doesn't really matter, this little one right here is Jimin, and lastly we have Jungkook."

" Yall dat K-Pop group junt right?" Quay asked.

" Yeah. That is what I do go for a loving now Quay" Naiomi said with a matter of fact attitude.

" Dang I was just asking" Quay rebuttled.

After a while the boys started getting acquainted with the other family members soon splitting off.

Yoongi played basketball with Quay and some cousins.

Tae was playing with the little kids they seemed to be playing hide and seek.

Jimin stayed close by Yoongi being a one man cheerleader.

While on the other hand....

" I WIN" Hoseok says with a big smile on his face as he places down his hand of cards.

" He is so talented look at you. Is there anything you wanna eat baby?" One of Naiomi's aunties asked.

" ummm...." Hoseok thought to himself self. " Hambuger.........And Sprite"

" SOMEBODY FIX A HAMBURGER AND SPRITE FOR THIS LITTLE BOY!!!" The auntie yelled waving for someone to come to her.

Naiomi laughed at the sight. She turned to see Jungkook pigging out at a table with some of her other cousins, mainly girls staring at him up and down trying to figure out why he wasn't talking to them.

Namjoon had got caught up talking with some of her uncles about God knows what.

Jin was in the kitchen with Ms.Wells and Grandma helping serve plates.

And everything was perfectly fine untill...