It Will Kill Me Too

When we made it back to the house that's when things went south.

Namjoon slammed the door so hard that it almost fell off its hinges.

" WHAT IN THE UTTER HELL WAS THAT" Namjoon said causing everyone to jump.

" He came starting trouble and I took care of it." Naiomi replied back as if she didnt do anything wrong.

" Naiomi. THERE WAS A GUN TO YOUR HEAD. A GUN. AND YOU STOOD  THERE. YOU....." Joon was cut off.

" TOOK CARE OF IT. U PROTECTED MY FAMILY. I PROTECTED YOU. I TOOK CARE OF EVERYTHING!" Naiomi retaliated in the same tone.

" But who will take care of you......huh?" Namjoon asked with a single tear falling down his eye." Who?"

" Listen" he continued. " I know that there are a lot of things you went through. I know your a fighter. I know your self sufficient. I know your capable. But I also know there will come days when you are vulnerable. Where you are weak. And a gun won't solve your problems. Fighting alone will become harder. And it can kill you Nai." He explains letting suddle tears fall down his face.

"And that will kill me."

The room fell silent.

His tears flowed down his face like a constant stream but he stood firm in his words. The other boys say in the room with all sulk looks on their faces as they felt those words too.

"I want to protect you. I want you to lean on me. I want to be there for you. Always. But I cant when you keep making impulsive decisions. I dont care if your brother were right there. Let them take care of you. Let us take care of you. Stop taking matters into your own hands. You can put your guard down." He explains.

And with that Naiomi crashed. Turning into a blubbery hot mess of tears as they rapidly fell down her face.

She dropped to her knees in tears.

She felt.......

Relieved

She never heard those words before in a long time. She was so used to being by herself. She never thought about how she has a whole support system. A whole family. A whole new world.

She felt the warm embrace around her whole body finding herself in a hurdle of hugs covering her. All seven of the boys in tears.

She was sheltered.

Home.

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
( Later that night)

Namjoon sat out on the porch that night. While the others prepared for bed. He took heed to Artist's words and he felt uneasy sleeping at a time like this. They would be staying here for another week since they hava a concert in Nashville soon.

The stars were barely seen but the pretty clouds made up for it as they painted a picture across the sky. The moon illuminating the scene. He admired the sound of grasshoppers and small bugs. He took a deep breath of the southern air as he began to ease more in his chair taking a sip out of this half empty beer bottle.

Then a car pulled up and he was in full alert until he sees Quay and Shawn hop out the car.

Shawn walked into the house while Quay decided to keep me company.

" So." Quay began as he brushed some of his dreads away from his face." You ok?"

" I'm fine" Joon answered back with a straight face trying not to make eye contact.

"Listen. Your a nice dude so I dont expect you to do anything wrong to her but I know for sure your gonna have difficulties. She has had a rough life you know." Quay explained.