Jimin v. Yoongi The fight for Dom.

( Jimin pov)

This whole experience has been very stressful. And It was starting to wear me out completely. I still had two songs that needed worked on plus we still had to figure out what were we going to do about the rest of the tour. 

I sat in my room trying to process all that had happened. When I heard a soft knock.

"Babe. Youve been in there for a long time. Are you ok? Is it ok if I come in?" Yoongi softly asks.

"Yea come in."

He walks in shirtless with some basketball shorts. Causing Jimin to giggle.

"What are you laughing at?" He said examining himself.

"Your so small"

"And Your not?" He said with a little aggression in his tone causing Jimin to sit up in attention. 

"Are you trying to act tough?" I asked aggressively back." Cause I can show you aggresive."

I say walking up to him slowly. I grabbed the back of his neck pushing our foreheads together as i stared into his eyes intensively with a smirk on his face.

The two began in a full on make out session both fighting for dominance.

Yoongi was starting to win as he began unbuttoning Jimin's shirt. He eventually gave up ripping the shirt off of the younger.

He pushed him on the bed causing Jimin to fully become submissive under Yoongi's body. 

The Mint haired boy began kissing down the younger's neck leaving small hickey marks everywhere. Jimin reacted with hoarse moans.

Jimin then grabbed Yoongi's face to kiss him very roughly.

This is a side of Jimin Yoongi hadn't seen in a long time. He mistaken the pink haired younger as a softy but the way Jimin was handling him scared him and turned him on at the same time. 

If you say it from a distance you would've thought the two were wrestling.

"Damn." Yoongi says softly to the boy who just got done biting his bottom lip. " so thats how you want it."

Yoongi didn't hesitate to tug off Jimin's pants and began palming the eager boy. He was so ready.

He begins to lick the tip of the younger's member causing Jimin to release moans of satisfaction, but that soon wore off when Jimin took it upon himself to entangle his fingers through Yoongi's har and began thrusting into his mouth causing him to gag a few times. 

" Yes just like that." Jimin says going harder by every thrust. " Yes daddy likes that."

And at that statement Yoongi made a confused face to. Two minutes ago he was in charge. He was about to respond when..........

"Ahhhhh" Jimin screamed as released into Yoongi mouth.

Gladly he swallowed it all. Some still dripped from his bottom lip when he stood up overtowering the younger who sat on the bed catching his breath. " You? Daddy? No sir."

And with that statement he pushed Jimin on the bed spreading the boys legs apart. " For that I gotta put you in you place. Because apparently you forgot."

He pulled off Jimins shorts throwing them elsewhere leaving the younger completely bare. 

Without any prep or nothing he just covers himself in lube and enters into Jimin with no warning. Moving slowly but forcefully into the tight hole.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Jimin yells. His mouth stayed wide open and his eyes became teary. " So Big." He whispers.

As Yoongi begins to thrust he first her small short grunts coming from Jimin who had a look on his face of focus as he stared into Yoongi's eyes trying not to break his bad boy character that he had been displaying so far.

It was Yoongi's mission to break the boy. he began to move faster and harder. it felt so tight and so good to him Yoongi began to moan at the sensation he was feeling.

Soon enough Jimin went from holding his ground to complete submission of his older releasing load and beautiful moans that were music to Yoongi's ears.

" Oh My God Yess." Jimin in complete satisfaction.

" Do you like it baby" Yoongi  asks.

Looking at him still putting in the work. His hair sticking to his forehead.

" Yes" Jimin says between moans.

"Yes what?" Yoongi says going harder ripping in Jimin with all his might while sucking on his neck.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYESSSSSS DADDDDYYYYYYY!!!!!"Jimin yells scratching up Yoongis back as he takes in every inch of Yoongi's cock.

"Thats it." Yoongi says with a pleased look on his face then."Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh......"

Yoongi frees himself inside Jimin. Letting the boy be filled to the brim.

They finished off with a kiss and laid in bed. Jimin laying on his chest.

"That was amazing." Jimin says back in his regular giggly behavior.

"Oh so now Baby Jiminie wants to make a presence." Yoongi says with surprise.

"Im sorry babe I dont know what came over me." Jimin says embarrassed in the face. " Your still small though."

And before Yoongi could make a rebuttle he was shot with a kiss.

Best stress sex ever.

.................................................................................

OKAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY. That happened.

God and I got like 2 or three more to go sooner or later.

A kinda am basing Jimin off of a meme that says 2014 Jimin would beat up 2018 Jimin. 

Tell me if you spot it.